Come Through and Chill

Start from the beginning

"That's my baby too." She stuck her tongue out at me as well rolling her neck with it.

I chuckled at how childish we were being and rested my back into the couch cushion letting her lean against me. She flickered my bottom lip with her index finger before taking my lip into her mouth.

"Stop." I mumbled trying to pull my lip out of her mouth but she only sucked on it harder, that shit hurt.

Once she pulled away I blank faced her making her bust out laughing. "It's not funny brick head, that shit hurt."

"You do it to me too." She rolled her eyes.

I looked down at my phone seeing that Wayne told me to meet him at his warehouse in 10. Before moving Robyn off of me I pecked her lips and grabbed my car keys.

"I'm coming back, you'll cook for me baby?" I rested both of my hands on her knees and made a pouty face.

"Yeah I got you." She kissed me one more time and walked off towards the kitchen.

"Mommy can I go." Blue asked right before I could make it out the door.

"No but I'll bring some ice cream back, deal?" I held my hand out.

"Deal." She smacked my hand and I pulled her in for a hug and pecked her forehead.

Warehouse

Wayne greeted me at the entrance and bought me down to the basement where he held two of his guards. I frowned my face up in confusion because last time I checked they've been loyal to him since I been around.

"What they do?" I asked him as I picked a weapon of my choice from off the armament wall.

"Found out these fools was teaming up with BlueEyes to take down my shit." He chuckled before he drew his fist back and punched Rod in his face.

"Kill them or no?" I asked Wayne.

"Nah leave that part to me just torture them for a little bit." He sat down in a chair across the room and let me do what needed to be done.

After a few fingers and teeth were missing equally from both of the men I left and let Wayne finish them off.

"Hey daddy." One of Wayne's workers, Diamond, approached me feeling on my chest.

"What's up Diamond." I moved her hands from off of me and took a step back, we always casually flirted with each other but lately I wasn't feeling her.

Someone cleared their throat standing in front of us. I looked to my side and was completely surprised to see Nicki up here, especially at a place like this.

"You stalking me?" I asked grabbing her arm to lead her to Wayne's office.

"No I'm not stalking you I'm looking for Wayne, he wasn't picking up his phone and I got worried and get your hands off me." She yanked away from me before sitting her purse down and made herself comfortable in his chair. My grip on her arm was kind of tight.

"How you know Wayne?" I asked as I took a seat on the edge of his desk looking down at her.

"That's my brother but not by blood, we just grew up together." She rubbed her arm where I was grabbing her at.

I titled my head in confusion, they grew up together but I've never seen her around or probably never paid enough attention.

"Why have I never seen you around?"

"Wayne doesn't introduce me to any of his friends that's involved with this gang stuff he claims it protects me." She made air quotes with her hands and rolled her eyes.