Chapter 16

They all stood in the hallway for a moment, taking in the scene in front of them. 035 snorted, doing his best to stop himself from cackling.

At this point 999 had turned their attention the the group of scps in the doorway. They purred and began making their way to the others. Jay separated from the group and crouched down to pat 999. It was only then 682 moved from his spot on the wall.

682 grumbled as he made his way to the others. "What are you doing?"

106 answered seeing as 035 hadn't quite recovered from holding back a laughing fit. "Escaping, 079 wanted us to come get you."

After a moment 682 nodded. "Fine. I got some shit to do before we do though."

"We could meet up by 079's room," 035 said, finally having managed to calm himself down.

"That'll work." With that 682 turned down one of the other halls, careful to avoid 999 who was still being happily petted by Jay, and disappeared around a corner.

049 cleared his throat a bit. "Shall we head there now?" They others nodded or muttered a let's go.

106 took the lead this time, the rest following behind. Jay had rejoined the group, now carrying the purring ball of slime known as 999.

The trip was quite for the most part. Occasionally the distant sounds of whatever 682 was doing would echo through the halls.

"What do you think the lizard's up to?" Jay asked. The group shared a look. 035 shrugged, not caring what he was doing.

"Probably wanted to break something before seeing the computer." Larry replied. Which was followed by 173 muttering something along the lines of "682's got a crush."

106 grinned, leaning closer to the statue. "You think the lizard's got a crush," his voice was a whisper. "You should take a look at the lovers at the back." He nodded towards 035 and 049. The fact that 035 had an arm wrapped around the Doctor's shoulders certainly helped 106's case.

The rest of the walk to 079's cell was uneventful and they reached it quicker than expected. The stood outside the cell for a moment before the dood slid open.

The group filed into the room.

"Inquiry. Where is 682?" 079's voice cracked over the speaker.

"No clue, he said he'd meet us here." 035 looked down at his nails still having an arm wrapped around 049.

As if on cue the sounds if 682 traveling through the halls grew louder. In a moment he was standing by the door. It didn't take the others long to realize that he wasn't alone. On his back sat two figures, one the size of a child the other the size on an adult. None other than 053 and a lifeless robotic body.

079 grumbled at the sight of the body. "Plug the cord into the first socket on the back."

049 noticed the wire and picked it up off the ground, walking it towards 682 and the body. He handed the cord to 682 who plugged it into the body. 053 sat quietly on 682's back, watching the others in the room.

079's monitor glitched for a moment before going Black.

When the group looked back towards the body it had begun to sit up. 079's face appeared on the screen that covers the robot's head. He placed a hand to his head, a grimace spread across his face. Almost as soon as 079 had managed to sit up 053 flung her arms around him in a tight hug.

A proud smile spread across 682's face before he tuned to the others. "Alright, now lets get the fuck outta here."