Scent ー 香り

Começar do início

His hands shakingly grabbed his chopsticks, then traveled to his burger

He got a small piece from his burger and hesitantly brought it to his mouth and ate it. within less than a second his face turned sour and threw up all over the table.

Both you and hide quickly reacted and stood up from your chairs,

"Ehh kaneki are you okay?

this is your favorite burger place isnt it? Are you taking medicine that makes you nauseous? " hide asked worriedly as he tried to comfort him, untill kaneki turned to see you, but once his eyes met yours his face blushed red of embarassment and he quickly averted his gaze,

but you just stood there in shock because all you could think was ' Kaneki is a ghoul ' .

Confusion was all you felt you were trying so hard to push the idea that kaneki was a ghoul but the fact that he showed all the perfect signs to being one, just threw you off.

all these thoughts were too overwhelming you needed to think alone, you placed a 20dollar bill and left without saying a word, leaving kaneki and hide confused as well.

*time skip later*

you couldnt stop thinking of him and you needed to know the truth of what he is

to KANEEEKIII: hey i need to talk to you, do you think we can meet up at out usual spot?

from KANEEEKIII: ya sure, im not feeling too well, but i'll try to make it :)

to KANEEEKIII: okay good, but if you start feeling worse please stay home and rest ;)

you decided to meet up with him at your little hideout you guys would always go to, which was just a small ally way nothing special to him probably but to you it was everything, it was the place where the two of you met for the first time. you were already there when you texted him but he did live closer to the place.

~at 11;00pm

you leaned against the brick wall and wait some more.

then you started thinking about how you were going to ask him untill some one familar came into sight and asked

"oi (y/n) what are doing out here so late?" her face was showed abit of worry.

you pushed your self off the wall and faced her "ah touka-chan im here waiting for my friend, but why are you here?" you asked her this time.

"well you hadnt came home yet and i was starting to worry" she mummbled but loud enought that you heard

a small smirk grew on your lips "haha touka you know i could take of myself, you do know who i am dont you?"

she nodded, leaned on the wall next to you & continued "yea i do, but that doesnt mean you cant get hurt especially since you dont ever use your kagune (y/n)"

you sighed at her statement, but it was true you hardly used your kagune to protect youself or anyone else, it was to powerful and you were to powerful you were scared to such power thinking it would all get to your head and you would lose your humanity and only a few people have seen your true colors.

"i know i dont ,its just that im just too scared to use it." you said as leaned back on the wall

"well then, start using it more, you have to get used to it (y/n)"

you turned your gaze towards the ground out of shame" i'll try " you whispered

touka was always right, she was like a big sister to you even though she was younger.

a peaceful silence grew between you both untill, 2 men showed up out of no where and pinned you both against the wall

"hey looks at this man, two gurlss just for us" one of them said as they were getting to close for comfort, this really ticked you off.

"ya gurlls, you both are teasing us showing off that much skin" the other one cooed, the man infront of you then started picking up your shirt and that for u was the last straw, without a second thought you released your kagune.

((your kagune is a special one, you had 2 ukakus (shining feather) , 2 kokaku (shining shell) and, 2 rinkaku (shining scales). you were rare one and the only people who have seen your kagune were your family, friends, and people who are now dead. with all those kagunes it gives you a look of a spider even though theres just 6 legs.))

the kagune pierced through there skull, not even giving them a chace to plead mercy, as if you would though, but before any one could notice you let the bodies slide off the kagunes and you quickly put them back into your body.

"hehe hows was that ? i think i could get used to them touka" you spoke as walked over to the 2 dead bodies with your still red & sclera eyes.

touka shrugged and walked to your side "good for a start i guess, (y/n) but it looks we have to eat up, we cant ju-"

"(y-y/n)-chan your a g-ghoul?"

(((dun DUN DUUNNN, OH NO kaneki found out, WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN?!?!? well i tried to write but i feel like my writey senses are going down what do i do ;-; BUTT ima still try to write it i hope you like and if theres any mistakes please tell me and it looks like i'll be updating every monday probably ,,,,tyvm for reading my story))