"Yes, he is." Margo had to hold in her laughter

"I trust that Mr. Jasper is enjoying his vacation."

"He didn't tell you where he was going, did he?"

J quickly spit out

"No, no, no. He uh...just mentioned that he was living when he came by to place his order."

"I assume that his order is ready?"

"Of course. I've never been late with a delivery."

Jenks slides an envelope towards Margo, she opens the envelope to find forged passports and documentation for Amara and Jacob.

"Is there a problem?"

"No. My husband and I thought that we'd all be traveling together."

"Jasper said only two were traveling. His instructions were very clear."

Margo clearly disappointed puts the passports and documents back into the envelope.

"It's my mistake. Apparently that's not going to happen. Thank you."

driving back to Forks after her meeting with Jenks

Margo's p.o.v

Alice's vision was clear. Amara would have a future, but Edward and I wouldn't be a part of it.

I watch as Amara goes to Edwards arms and he picks her up lovingly, I then goes and packs a bag for Amara , with some money and writes a letter for Amara

My dearest Amara , I thought we would have forever together. But forever isn't as long as I'd hoped. I know now why Alice left me clues, it's to keep you safe. Everything you and Jacob will need is in this pack. Jacob will protect you and he'll help you learn about the Tekona legends. He'll tell you story's about me and your father, tell you stories about me as a child. I'm sorry we wouldn't get forever together I love you little one.

as I finish up writing my letter to Amara, Alistair walks into the room.

"It's a romantic notion, isn't it? That a righteous few can defy a great evil. But I must admit you uh...even had me believing, for a moment. Well, good luck." Alistair turns and starts walking out

"You're gonna need it. Cheers." he walks out

spending Christmas at Charlie's house, I watch the snow outside with worry, Edward walks up behind me

"The snow is sticking."

"But we still have today."

I see as Sue helps Charlie clear up in the kitchen.

"I'm so glad dad has somebody to take care of him."

"Marz, no one's giving up here."

Charlie walks into the room

"Alright, present time! Let's go! Seth, Leah, stop eating. Jake, you start. Get it going"

Jacob passes a present to Amara.

"Well, dad, we didn't have time to wrap yours, but here it is."

I give Charlie a piece of paper.

"It's a five day fishing to Fraser River. It's for you and Sue."

Edward Smiled

"You leave tomorrow."

Charlies eyebrows lifted

"Wow, that's really nice. Thank you. Tomorrow? I can't...I can't leave tomorrow."

Sue Chimed in

"I made arrangements for you at work."