"Chapter 29~Hunter Life."

Börja om från början

We both were done with the assignment and were talking about superheroes.

"But the new Avengers movie was so cool! Hulk was the coolest," Lucas says

"No way, Iron Man," I said

"Hulk could beat Iron Man any day," Lucas says

"Mr. Walker and Ms. Winchester are you finished?" The teacher walked over and looked at the two of us with a pointed look.

"We've been finished," I asked

She looks at both of our papers and I'm sure was looking for something wrong. Once she realized our answers were right she walked back off to her desk.

Lucas and I laughed that's when he pulled out his phone. "Check this out," Lucas says showing me some of the games he has on his phone.

There was one game he had but we needed to have our contacts in each other's phone. We played for the rest of the class period and then we headed to lunch.

"Hey Lucas this your girlfriend?" A high schooler voiced

"Blake," Lucas says annoyed as the high schooler walked off.

"That was my brother he can be annoying," Lucas says

"I mean not that I don't like you, I mean-

"You're good Lucas I understand what you mean," I laughed

The rest of the day was pretty boring but I was glad to finally be out of school.

"So when were you going to tell me Lucas was your boyfriend?!" Lily voiced as we were outside in the car rider line.

"What? Gross! We're just friends, who told you that?" I asked

"Lucas' friend saw you guys eating lunch together," Lily says but before I could respond I heard the horn of my Dad's Impala.

"Sorry, I've got to go, I'll see you later Lily," I wave goodbye

Once I got in the Impala I was confused why Lucas' friends were saying I was Lucas' boyfriend.

"Hey, how was your day?" Dad asked

"It was good," I answered

"Dad? Could I have a boyfriend?" I asked as he turns to look at me so fast.

"Uh what?" Dad asked caught off guard which made me laugh.

"I'm just kidding Dad, why you did you get so nervous?" I asked

"Because, you, are my little girl," Dad ruffled my hair.

"Dad!" I tried fixing my hair

I don't actually like Lucas. I mean...that's gross. For the next couple of days they've been working on cases and I've been going to school.

It was nighttime and Dad had to take care of some monster issues. Then Bobby had to take care some monster issue and guess what...

Uncle Sammy did too.

I was already in bed so I just heard them downstairs but, do you ever have a this gut feeling something is wrong.

I couldn't put my finger on it. I got out of bed and looked under my bed and grabbed my backpack. My duffel bag was in the Impala so I was actually thankful for that.

That's when I heard an obnoxious beeping sound. It kept going and after a couple of seconds it picked up. The beeping sound got even faster as I grabbed my stuffed tiger leaving my stuffed bunny my mom gave me.

I shoved on my shoes before running outside the house bursted into flames. Okay, that was close.

Really close.

If that wasn't enough there was this man just standing outside and the his mouth it opened wide as I saw it's sharp teeth.

I slowly backed up before bolting and thankfully the guy didn't seem to want anything to do with me

I was hiding between Bobby's car and for a couple minutes and that's when I heard Uncle Sammy. He was close by and I came out of hiding.

I poked my head around the corner and saw him looking frantically for me and Bobby.

"Uncle Sammy!" I notice him turn around as I ran over to him.

He picked me up squeezing the life out of me. "C-can't b-breathe," I said as he let me go.

"Did you see the monster looking thing?" I said

"What monster?" Uncle Sammy asked

"I-uh it had a weird mouth thingy and sharp teeth,"

I guess Uncle Sammy knew I was talking about as he protectively put me behind him.

"Stay behind the car," He voiced

I'm assuming my Dad was with Uncle Sammy and somehow this night went from very bad to worse. Sometimes I think hunting is very cool and other times is freaks me out.

Can you blame me? I had to basically call the ambulance because my Dad broke his leg from the monster and Uncle Sam got knocked out. The monster that was after us got crushed underneath a car and hopefully it's actually dead.

I'm lucky that I didn't break anything. I wonder why the monster never came after me?

I mean I was defenseless and I'm only a kid. Luckily as I was waiting in the waiting room that's when Bobby came.

"You alright?" He asked

"Peachy," I said

To say that I was a little tired was an understatement. Another thing is with Bobby's house practically destroyed I'm probably going to be stuck doing online school.

I know. I'm sure that there are other problems that I could worry about but I can't hunt and I can't have a normal life.

This is the hunter life and I'm starting to think that this isn't the life that I want when I get older.

To be continued...