I give them a tight smile before walking to the office that Gabriel's name on it and gently knocking on the door.

"Come in," his deep voice boomed through the door and I slowly opened it and stepped inside his office.

His office was dark, like his house and large. His dark mahogany desk was papers all over it and he leaned back in his black leather chair to look at me. His jacket was thrown around his chair and his sleeves were pulled up to his elbow.

He looked so powerful right now, even if he was a beta.

How is he so dominant?

"The front desk said that you and Luna are here and that you both looked a little shaken,"

He got up from his desk and sat down on the small black couch that was a near a fireplace and window, which had black curtains.

I followed him and told him what happened at the cafe. He growled and clenched his fist, his arm muscles flexing under the thin white material of his shirt, and slightly straining it.

Not the time Addy, not the time.

He stood up. Gabriel was angry. It wasn't hard to tell.

"Wait Gabriel, they just rogues right? It's not that bad," I said, my voice getting quieter and quieter.

"They're not just rogues Adelaide. They were strong which means they're forming a pack of their own,"

"They won't have a true Alpha though," I pointed out.

I should really just learn to shut up sometimes.

"They still hurt a pack member Adelaide. They could have hurt the Luna. If anything were to happen to the Alpha female.." he trailed off into silence.

The silence was broken by his bone chilling growl. It was low and guttural and he clenched his fist, arms flexing once more, when he spoke, "If anything were to happen to you, I-"

He took a deep breath trying to calm himself down.

"Wait here," he commanded and then left the office. I assumed he went to talk with Alpha Donnelly.

I don't know how long I waited exactly but I knew it was a long time. Lilly didn't text me and I guessed she was in the same situation as I was in. I stared at the raging fire in the fireplace and watched the flames dance.

The sun was setting and it was getting late. I yawned and Gabriel walked back into his office, looking like he had ages five years because of stress. But he was still so handsome.

"What is it?" I asked and he sat down next to me on the couch.

He just grunted.

I didn't push the conversation any further. He was obviously stressed and looked like he didn't want to be disturbed. I was going to get up and say goodbye but he laid down, his head on my lap. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

Thank goodness because I did not look good from that angle.

My face flushed when I felt his soft hair on the skin of my thighs. My skirt had ridden up allowing skin most of the skin on my legs to shown.

My hands instinctively played with his hair and he let out a low growl of relief. After a few minutes he sat up and went back to his desk, looking over all the papers with a clenched jaw. He was angry.

I did not want to be here when he was angry. I hated when he was angry, mainly because he was scary when he was angry.

I stood up, "I'm gonna go,"

He let out a deep sigh as I pulled my coat from the chair in front of his desk.

"Wait," he grabbed my wrist to spin me around. He pulled me up to him, so my body was flush against his and he looked down at me. I'm pretty sure my face was bright red.

"I like this outfit," he said lowly in my ear. I shivered and bit my lip.

"Thank you,"

"Thank you,"

He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and my arms draped around his neck as he pressed his lips to mine. I pulled away and lightly bit his lower lip.

He let out a playful growl and I giggled before he resumed kissing me again, his tongue prying my mouth open and tightening his grasp on me. I pouted when he pulled away.

"Be safe," he said sternly in my ear and then let go of me.

I walked out of the office to see Alpha Donnelly kissing Lilliana, all the gammas watching from their desks. He was showing that she was his, just like Gabriel had done with me. He let go of her and then walked back into his office, leaving her dazed.

I held in a laugh and walked over to her. She looked at me and blinked a few times.

"Ready to go?" I laughed.

She nodded silently and followed me to the car.

***

I need a boyfriend oop