You rat.

"Open the door I know youre in there"

"Who in the fu*king world are you"

"I'm here to talk about summer"

"Who?"

"Your daughter???"

"Oh. Duh. I knew that"

She opens the door and she looks sad, depressed even. Maybe it's just me but she looked TO sad? Could it possibly be an act. Maybe I'm just crazy. Sure, she mistreated summer and all but she had to have some love for her somewhere right.

"Yes, I know you feel sorry for me. You should. I appreciate your gi- you don't have a gift.... Why are you here then? I don't need company of a little girl who I don't even know. Actually I do know you. You came to drop off Summer once. Why are you here?"

"IT'S YOUR FAULT SHE'S DEAD!"

"It's not my fault. Anyways life is better without her anyways. She was just a pain in the butt"

"She was your daughter!!!! Your own flesh and blood!!! How can you be so heartless, cold blooded, and... And stupid?!"

"SHE RUINED MY LIFE."

"No. You ruined hers"

"You don't understand okay! I was pregnant with her when I was 17! My parents HATED me. My boyfriend LEFT me after he found out. I was kicked out of the house when I tuned 18. I was only 3 months pregnant when I had to go. Because of her I had to lose my family, my love, my DREAMS. She ruined everything! Then one day when she was 5 I found a guy. A guy who I thought loved me. No. Turns out he had it for my baby! SHE distracted the man from me and she was only 5! I HATED HER FOR RUINING MY LIFE AND I STILL DO."

"You know what? None of that was we fault. She did ask or be to be a part of this world. That was all you. She didn't ask to be MOLESTED. No that was an unfortunate event that not even her mother could help her with. You may have not caused all of this but I assure you that you were most of the reason. Most of the reason that Summer is now dead. At least I know she's in heaven now. Oh and just so you know. She loved you. Yeah hard to believe she loved a rat like you. You don't know how hard it was for her to come home and get mistreated by a person she loved too much. She even wrote you in her death note. I hope you're proud of yourself. You are a disgrace to the human race."

I see her emotions quickly turn to shock, hate, hurt, and then.... Remorse? If I made her feel bad the good. She deserved it. The one person who could ever love a horrible person like that is gone. And it's mostly her fault. I walk out with pride and oddly enough, a little guilt. Maybe I was to harsh. Part of me knows I was but most of me knows she deserves it.