>12<

"I didn't know this kid had so much of stuff!"

Hoseok breathed out throwing down the load he was carrying. He narrowed his eyes at the couple walking infront of him.

"Can't he hire someone? He is rich, right?" Hoseok grumbled.

"We are done, Hobi." Yoongi chuckled walking beside him. He carried the box which Hoseok abandoned not too long ago.

The pair entered the empty apartment and placed down the boxes.

Jimin turned on his heels and beamed his eye smile. "Thanks for helping."

Hoseok silently eyed him and nodded. Too exhausted from the shifting.

"You have a nice place here." Yoongi initiated looking around the apartment.

"You're just glad that I'm out. So you can fuck him anytime you want." Jungkook whispered the last sentence, not meeting anyone's gaze.

"What?" Hoseok took a step forward placing his hands on his hips.

"Nothing?" Jungkook had his poker face, as always.

"You kid–"

"Kha~ let's finish with the unpacking." Yoongi pulled his boyfriend towards the kitchen.

Jimin shrugged and walked over the only material present in the room. The couch.

Jungkook followed him and started unpacking the boxes.

"What did your dad say?" He questioned taking out the many photos of them.

"I don't need to tell him everything. I'm not a kid anymore." Jimin rubbed his face and breathed out.

"You weren't 4 years ago too." Jungkook mumbled placing the frames down.

Jimin rolled his eyes and kicked his boyfriend.

"We didn't even spend a day here and you want to start a fight?" He scowled.

"I just stated the fact, hyung." Jungkook turned around to meet his boyfriend's annoyed gaze.

"Fuck you and your fact!" Jimin stood up to walk away but the younger pulled him back on his lap.

"Wanna know another fact?" Jungkook started caressing the older's cheeks.

"You are a kid. You need to tell your dad what you are doing and with whom. Come clean."

Jimin chewed the inside of his cheeks making his lips pout which was way too tempting for Jungkook.

"I'm trying to be serious here. Stop your pout!" He scolded scrunching his nose up.

Jimin blinked before pouting more and leaning against Jungkook's lips.

"Jimin!" He brought his finger and placed it on Jimin's pouty lips.

Jimin felt hurt and so he got off of Jungkook's lap.

"You're sleeping on the couch today." With that said the annoyed Jimin walked off towards the kitchen.

"He's such a baby."

                                 ×××

Thanks for reading.
Please hit that star button.
Leave your thoughts.
🙆🙇