A Nightmarish Boss Fight

(This one is a bit short)
[Hoodwink pov]
Hoodwink: Dark again?
I was in the same dark void from my nightmare before.
Hoodwink: Where am I?
???: My domain.
I jumped and looked around, I saw no one.
Hoodwink: Who...who there?
???: You know who I am.
I thought for a moment, then it hit me.
Hoodwink: Show yourself Nightmare!
I heard giggling.
Nightmare: Do you really want that? You have no weapon.
She was right, I don't have a weapon.
Hoodwink: What do you want.
Nightmare: You. Dead.
Hoodwink: I'm pretty hard to kill.
Nightmare: Not in here you're not.
She was suddenly in front of me.
Nightmare: Now then, how will I kill you?
I backed up a little.
Nightmare: Oh I know! How bout this?
My sword was suddenly in my hand, and there was a bright light. I shielded my eyes, and I when I got my sight back, I was on some sort of floating platform with nothing but space and rocks around me.
Nightmare: LIGHTS!! ACTION!!
Nightmare hands were now blades.
Nightmare: It is...TIME TO DIE!

She started to spin towards me at high speeds. I jumped on her head. She jumped back and started spinning.
Nightmare: Super charge!
Hoodwink: Super charge?
Wait, this is like when I fought the Mafia boss! Instead bolts coming at me in a straight line, they came out her in a spiral. I stepped between the gaps, she grew dizzy and was red. She must be vulnerable. I ran, up to her and hit her with my sword. She jumped back and did her spin attack again, but when she got close so I can jump on her, she held her blades up. I had to stop myself from jumping.
Nightmare: I'm not so easy to beat pal.
She changed forward holding her blade out. I side step her and hit her with my sword. She jumped back and growled. She then flew up in the air.
Nightmare: Take this!
A bunch of boulders came at me, I had trouble dodging them. Nightmare came down like a meteor.
Nightmare: DIE!
I jumped back, the hit her with my sword. She did her electric attack again, but this time she ended it by pounding the ground and sending a shockwave which knocked me off my feet. I couldn't get up fast enough to dodge the electricity.
Hoodwink: GAHH!
Nightmare: Aww, did that hurt?
She laughed at me, but she was red. I ran up to her and hit her. She growled, and she jumped back. She gathered energy.
Nightmare: Shadow...
She was on a ball made of shadows.
Nightmare: BALL!!!
She rolled towards me, but I noticed there was no hole in it. Thankfully, instead of being on a linear stage, we were on a floating platform. I ran in circles, thinking of someway to get to her.
Hoodwink: C'mon, think! Wait, I have my weapon, which means....
I reached in my pocket, and my badge was in there. But what about my speed hood? When I looked down at my hood, I saw it was white instead of gray. I have it on! No wonder I moved so fast. I put my badge on, got some speed, and jumped up to her.
Nightmare: Umm....
Hoodwink: How you 'doin?
I hit her with my sword. She fell down and the ball disappeared. She jumped back and shot her blades out, grew them back, and jumped at me. I dodged the ones she shot at me.
Nightmare: Hold still!
I dodged her attack, and hit her with my sword. She growled and jumped back.
Nightmare: Ultra charge!!
She did her electricity attack but with the bouncing bolts, and I dodged the shockwave this time.
Nightmare: MEGA CHAAARRRGGE!!!
She spun faster, and the bolts came out in opposite directions every time they came out. This time she did two shockwave attacks. This is when I defeated the Mafia boss...except she had one more trick up her sleeve.
Nightmare: THUNDER SHOCK!!!!!!!!!
She spun even faster and this time, the bolts homed in on me. I had a real hard time dodging them, some even hit me. I noticed the area lit up around me, and looked up.
Hoodwink: Oh sugar!
A bolt of lightning came down, I dodged at the last possible second.
Nightmare: DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!
Hoodwink: You need more than this!
She yelled in anger. More bolts and lightning came after me, and I've been hit a few times. I felt like I couldn't go on, but the onslaught stopped. Nightmare is vulnerable! I ran up to her, yelling my head off.
Nightmare: How...?
I hit her with my sword.
Nightmare: HOW COULD YOU BEAT ME?!
(Stop the song)
There was a bright light, and we were back in the void. Nightmare got up.
Nightmare: Heh, not bad. I've underestimated you.
???: Ho...ink...wa...p
Hoodwink: Huh?
I looked down at myself, I was fading.
Nightmare: You're waking up.
???: C...n...w....up
Nightmare: Until next time Hoodwink.
Bow kid: HOODWINK WAKE UP!
My eyes shot open. I was back on the ship in my tent.
Hat kid: You were screaming and sweating. What were you dreaming a about?
I have to tell girls.
Hoodwink: You have to believe me.
Bow kid: Of course we will.
I sighed.
Hoodwink: I...had a nightmare...and it spoke to me.