Character Profile: Hat kid

Appearance:

Hat kid has fangs, though they aren't that sharp and are barely visible

Likes: Hoodwink, Bow kid, adventures, T.V., Rumbi, sweets, parties, making friends.

Dislikes: Being betrayed, liers, people talking down to her, people thinking they're better than her, criminals, swearing, romance movies.

Fears: Being abandoned, being the cause of loss.

Skills: Double jump, mid air dive, able to make hats out of yarn, combat, balance, strong.

Backstory: Hat kid was part of an alien race who uses, and guards relics known as time pieces. They aren't the controllers of time, but accurately the keepers of time. The CEO of time needed someone to retrieve time pieces detected at a far away planet. People would put their name in a box and after 5 days, The CEO of time would pull out a random name. Hat kid's name was pulled, and while the CEO of time was hesitant to send a child on a space quest, Hat kid proved she was more than capable through combat and knowledge. She was given her own ship, and set of on the journey. Now, she has to get all her time pieces back.

Relationships:
Bow kid----Friend
Hoodwink----Friend
Mustache girl----Aquatence turned enemy
Mafia----Enemy

Personality: Hat kid is energetic, and ready for a good time. She can be kinda clueless and most jokes go over her head. But if need be, she will get serious, mostly if it involves the time pieces.

Other: Hat kid knows 50 languages. She has a real name, but few people know it. Her Hat belongs to her dad.