The next two pages of the overly thick binder really grabs his attention, the first page was decorated with a small mugshot picture of a woman and the other page also had a picture of a woman, only a different one and not a mugshot. The two pages also contain a small column of information, probably used by the guards or doctors. Waller smirks when she sees how the stories she tells them captures their interest.

Name: Quinzel, Harleen

Aliases: Harley Quinn

Height: 5''6

Age: 26

Gender: female

Affiliation: Joker, Lin

Info: Harleen is in a relationship with Lin and Joker. Normally calm but will attack if provoked. Kept in the same room but not same cell as Lin.

Name: Lin (last name unknown)

Aliases: None

Height: 5"3

Gender: Female

Age: 24

Affiliation: Joker, Harley Quinn

Info: Very aggressive, will attack without any kind of provoking, approaching Lin is highly advised against. The inmate is in a relationship with Harley Quinn and Joker. The inmate is kept in the same room but not same cell as Harley Quinn.

"I've never heard of her, Lin" The man comments looking at the picture of Lin. It was the only picture they had of her, a mugshot taken before she was detained in Belle reve. It was said to be the only picture of the woman besides those that the Joker had taken himself, anytime anyone got a picture of her the Joker would destroy the picture. Harley on the other hand they had lots of pictures of, almost too many of them.

"Joker keeps her to himself, she never leaves his side" Amanda answer the man vaguely, not wanting to spend too much time on explaining the complicated story that was Lin. Even the name brought back memories she would rather forget.

" How'd they meet" He asks Waller curiously, his eyes wide and filled with intrigue. he'd assumed that if you were as involved with the Clown Prince of Crime people would know of you and recognize you but with Lin that was not the case.

"They met in his club, Lin and her friends were there to party but she got his attention." Amanda reply coldly and then waved a hand, signaling that she was done with that particular bit of the subject.

"And Harley?" One of the men asked, having picked up that Waller didn't want to talk about Lin anymore.

"Before she ran off and joined the circus she was known as Dr. Harleen Quinzel, she was a psychiatrist at Arkham asylum." Amanda throw a smirk at the other man present, knowing she had them hooked before continuing her little story. "She was assigned to the Clown himself, and his queen. She thought she was curing them but she was falling in love"

" They manipulated and seduced her, she broke them out" Amanda continue eating her food, not showing any emotions for either the girl or the casualties. She even looked a little amused by what she was telling them, as if it was just an amusing story that never happened in real life. "Talk about work romance gone wrong"

"A lot of people were killed that day because of her" she continues, taking her time chewing through the last pieces of her expensive meal " Joker turned her brain to mush using electro-shock therapy, Lin was cuddled up to him pressing little kisses wherever she could"

"And then?" The other man ask as if it was merely a nighttime story that he couldn't get enough of. The story intrigued the man, pulling all sorts of strings inside of him, effectively making him her little puppet. Which was just what she needed to continue with her plan.