Part 107

fashion show london

all occupied their respective places which are reserved 

slowly all the models started walking on the ramp displaying their attires . 

and there were judges also who were watching the designs . 

soon it was the turn for disha lable to present her designs .

all the models started walking wearing the disha's designs 

now it is time for disha to walk with the models ,

she came outside and she walked one walk single and then anothr walk with her show stopper .

she gave a smile to her family members .

now its time for the results , the judges were discussing among themselves , inside all the owners of different labels were eargerly waiting for the results .

outside near manan and abhi table although they gave confidence to disha but they were also fearing of how and what the result will be . it can easily seen on the three members faces i.e manik , nandini, abhimanyu .

soon the anchors came on stage with result cards 

they announced all the designers to come on to the stage .

all the designers came and stood in a line 

disha also stood in that line ,she first saw her family , they all gave a assurance through their eyes . 

soon the anchors announced the results 

1st was the disha malhotra

2nd was rithu kumar

3rd was mehta 

listening to the results all were very happy 

happy tears were flowing from manik's eyes because his sister , his daughter achieved somethig for her hardwork , nandini eyes also cause she knew how much disha strived for this , next was abhimanyu cause his love deserved what she wants . 

on the other side disha was controlling her tears and smiling heartfully 

seeing her smiling all the three hearts felt content . 

anchors asked the winners to speak few words 

Rithu kumar : thank you for this , i am very much thankful for giving me this opportunity . 

next was disha 

disha : first of all thank you for giving this opportunity to me , next i want to thank my family members who were my back bone and who never gave up on me and when ever i fall they supported , encouraged me . bhai, di and abhi these three are the people who should be awarded today not me because of them only i am standing here and recieving this award . today infront of all of u i want to dedicate this award to my family . thank u for being with me and believing me that  i can do it . 

anchor : are all the three present here today ?

disha : yes 

anchor: can we have them on the stage please 

disha : yes ofcourse  , she signalled them to come on to the stage 

first manik and nandini told abhimanyu to go then they will come 

abhimanyu came on to stage . and he hugged her and said in her ears I LOVE YOU BABY . 

disha and abhi broke the hug and smiled to each other . 

next both both mania and nandini along with ruhi went on to the stage .

Both came on to the stage , disha went and hugged both of them.  Next she picked up ruhi in her arms and kissed her cheek.  Ruhi also kissed her cheek.  And said in a cute way and disha has a Mike in her hand so all the audience listened to her .

Ruhi: congratulations mami , u are the best

All went aww on the cute lil one. 

Disha : thank u baby

After that Mehta spoke .

Then manik nandini and abhi walked down .

As all the winner should walk for a final walk. 

Ruhi was with disha only as disha wants ruhi to walk with her .

First disha and ruhi walked then rithu kunar then mehta .

All three gave their poses .

Ruhi is so small she just bow down holding her frock and gave a cute smile .

All the audience fell in love and went all aww  immediately with ruhi .

Manik and abhi and nandini smiled seeing their life line .

And the show got ended. 

Disha and ruhi stepped down the stage and came near their family .

All the fab5 and navya congratulated  disha on her achievement .