chapter 89

Two years passed on .
Ruhi and manik became soo close that
They can't leave each other for long time
When ever manik comes late for in night .ruhi will wait until her papa comes .ruhi at the same time she was very close to nandini also .
Although she is a daddy s little girl but she is also momma's baby.
All her wishes before coming from mouth only manik will fulfill all of them.nandini scolds manik that he is spoiling her but no use .sometimes nandini feels blessed to have both in her life .
Daily both manan life revolves around ruhi ,and office and their family .
They all four nandini, manik,ruhi ,abhi .
Ruhi shows full tantrums to these three.
Manik became the youngest business men of the world.
They both became infact Abhi also became full popular.
They gave many interviews .
Nandini also started gng to office as now she was the owner of MN music label s and Manik and abhi were completely focused on Malhotra industries .
Sometimes Nandini will take ruhi to office .
In other times ruhi will be staying at home with shasha and they appointed one teacher to teach the basic things as there was tym to join in the school .
Abhi was now completely fine. There was a secret girlfriend for him .
Manik and nandini know about it and they were happy that Abhi has someone who will take care of his personal life to .
And they met her also .
She also easily gelled up with them and .
She and ruhi were both partners in crime .
Ruhi calls her mami  .

Guys I will introduce her in coming chapters .