Chapter 1: The Time Jump

In the laboratory full of equipment, with iron walls that were like a metal fortress, Bai Jing lay on the bed, silently, arms and legs held by metal restraints.. His youthful face motionless, he let researchers inject him with a newly developed drug.

Piercing, tearing pain washed over him , and his young body throbbed. Those researchers showed their excitement : "Hurry,...hurry...there's a reaction, increase the dosage."

Then, more people gathered around the bed, one of them quickly administering another shot of the drug. Regardless of Bai's struggle, in his eyes, Bai was nothing more than cold equipment.

The pain that came from the soul had already completely overwhelmed his body. Bai Jing desperately struggled, gouging wounds on his legs and arms deep enough to show bone. Blood flooded the ground, and Bai became motionless before falling into darkness.

And he still thought : It's great that I could die like this, but what if the clock could turn back.........

Blinking once more, Bai Jing went blank. His eyes looked directly at this familiar yet unfamiliar place. This extremely luxurious room had been his favorite. Bright, shining sunlight shot through the big sliding door, and the fresh air was fragrant with flowers and grass. It was just like usual life before the apocalypse.

Lifting up his stiff arms, he looked over and over again at his white hands that looked like jade. There was no rough skin, no scars or needle holes. He clearly remembered that before he passed out, these two hands were bloody.

Is this a dream? Bai Jing thought dimly. Staring blankly at the plants outside, Bai believed that he was within a dream that he pictured, so now what he looked at seemed unreal. This place was just like where he lived after his seventh birthday. Even the view outdoors was the same.

Slowly lifting up his body, his brain painfully throbbed. Bai Jing suddenly stiffened. He would never ever forget this familiar pain.

Harshly slamming himself, he looked around. Sure enough, on the headboard was his old cell phone. Fighting strongly against the pain in his bones, Bai shakily climbed to the bed. Picking up his cellphone, he saw...?

2019 July 31st!!

"Pi!!" The cell phone fell upon the floor.

Bai Jing went limp, his body kneeling on the bed. Suddenly, he began laughing quietly, then louder and louder until tears streamed endlessly. Then he cried, and then he howled. His crying sounds were painful, howling as if to shake the room, as if to wash away the years of those grievances, suffering, horror and fear.

He cried until he was tired. Feeling hungry, Bai Jing now gradually calmed down. Then another throbbing pain stabbed into his brain, unstoppable, but this time there was a strong dizziness. At that time when Bai Jing's sad emotions were so strong, he could not see the difference. Now that he jumped back to the time before apocalypse, what the hell was with this headache?

It's not the same pain as when he had been drugged in the institute, a pain as if the whole body was going to explode. It's more like his psychic had been exhausted and all energy drained, dizzy with bouts of pain.

Bai Jing checked his psychic power instantly with a thought. 0 rank? It's fine, at least he was still a Psychic Warrior. Bai Jing felt relieved. Holding back the loss within his heart, Bai regained his spirit. After all, he was so lucky as to be reborn; he couldn't get any more greedy. The date is 07/31/2019, a full year before the apocalypse. He had enough time to prepare.

And right after the beginning of the apocalypse, they will meet each other, right? The man named Xiao Sa!

Bai Jing's still had complex feelings towards Xiao Sa. He couldn't tell what this feeling was. Even when Xiao Sa died for him, he still felt unsure and disbelieving. But the one thing he could clearly answer is that if people ask what he felt about his rebirth, he would undoubtedly answer, to find Xiao Sa!

Back to the Apocalypseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें