Chapter 1: Working with the Phantomhives

Start from the beginning

This made the man blush 10 times more, making the colour of the blush more darker and darker. We made it to the Manor and I spot with my little eye... a 13 year old boy sitting on a throne like chair.

' So... we finally found a newcomer? '

' Yes, my Lord. '

' What's his name? '

I then spoke up.

' My name is ( Y/N ), ( Y/N ) ( L/N )... it is a pleasure to meet you. '

I took the youth's hand and kissed it lightly as I let go of it, the boy seemed to blush immediately. I then thought to myself...

WELL, AREN'T I A FLIRTY BASTARD?

The young youth then snapped into reality.

' S-Sebastian! Sent ( Y/N ) to his room, make sure to prepare him the most clean and beautiful uniform you could ever find! '

' Yes, young Master. I will do so right away. '

The butler then went off and I following his steps. He brought me to my room, the second the butler, Sebastian opened my room door...

OH GOODNESS WAS IT SPARKLING AND SHINING LIKE WOW!

No seriously, I was almost blind because of that.

' This will be your room, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go get your uniform. '

He then closed the door and left me alone. I opened my suit that was causing me to sweat like hell, I hopped into the bed, my eyelids gets heavier and heavier, my brain signaling me to sleep and so I did...

Well...

Almost.

As I closed my eyes, I heard someone going into the room. And it was no one other then Sebastian. He blushed like crazy and closed the door with a loud bang, I could actually hear some sort of fangirl scream and possibly could be him running around the halls. Then, he comes back with that dust of pink on his face. Looking the other way around, he handed over my butler uniform.

' A-after p-p-putting on your uni-uniform, p-please go to the k-k-kitchen. '

Being a blushing and stammering mess he is, he goes off to the kitchen I suppose. I looked myself in the mirror and... there's a pretty big and quite lewd reason for Sebastian to act like that, I just remembered I had a perfect shaped body with of course muscles. I put on the uniform and surprisingly, it's comfortable. I expected it to be all itchy and warm but no. The material is soft and let's the cool breeze in, the tailcoat is very silky and has a touch of string like patterns on it. Guess that eyepatched youth was not kidding, he actually did gave me a comfortable uniform and gotta give thanks to Sebastian too for finding this uniform.

I happily went out of my room and find my way to the kitchen. Outside of the kitchen door, I could hear some plates and cups crashing, screaming and some sort of... fire crackling? Huh, no wonder someone was singing the Korean song Fire*. I slowly opened the door and what do you know. An angry Sebastian, a maid with glasses, a boy with a straw hat and some American looking dude with a chef uniform. Plus' that one old dude at the background.

* The Korean song ' Fire ' is made by a popular boy group called ' BTS '. The boy group produced songs and in MV's also known as music videos, they danced and sing at the same time. They are very popular, the fanbase is known as the BTS Army.

' You should be careful next time, Mey-Rin! Finnian you're not supposed to be here! You're supposed to be cutting the bushes! Bard! You knew your cooking is bad, you KNNNNNEEEEWWWW that if you want to cook you're supposed to seek for my permission, you KKKKNNNNNEEEEEWWWWWW that you SHOULDN'T TURN UP THE FIRE THAT HIGH! '

Sebastian's voice went louder and I decided to put a stop to this. I felt kinda bad for those three so I tapped on Sebastian's shoulder. He turned around to see me who is actually towering him, he froze in place and gave a quite annoyed looking smile.

' O-oh! ( Y/N ), what a surprise! I truly apologize that the kitchen looks filthy. But then, it's also a good start to introduce yourself! '

' Now everyone, I want you to meet our newcomer ( Y/N ). Say hi everyone. '

The three looked at my tall figure, they were blushing like the fires of hell. Crap, even the maid is nosebleeding. Sebastian then glanced at them you know, like that death look. The three snapped and introduced themselves.

' H-hi, I'm Mey-Rin. I am the maid of this mansion. '

' Nice to meet you, ( Y/N )! I'm Finnian, the gardener. '

' Heya, I'm Bard the chef in this house, ya wanna eat somethin'? Ain't got nothin' to worry, doll! Bard the chef is here to save your empty stomach! '

All of them gave out welcoming smiles to me.

' Hello, my name is ( Y/N ) ( L/N ). I am a newcomer of this place. I hope we all could be friends. '

I smiled warmly at them and...

They fainted.

Looks like looks could kill.

Sebastian told me that tomorrow I should start my duties and for this evening I should be getting some rest.

I went into my room and slept till' the next morning.

Y'all I deleted some of it cuz'damn, it's cringy

Number of words: 1449 words