He'll always hate his body for this. Like all omegas, his heat releases pheromones which attracts alphas, but he can never sense when he goes into heat. His body still experiences the affects of a heat, but it was unpredictable when it would hit. Whenever his heat arrives, he doesn't feel any different. It's both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because having the sudden irresistible urge to breed would be irritating and get in the way of his work. A curse because shit like this happens from time to time and it's difficult defending himself when alphas are almost always stronger than he is.

"What's your name, pretty boy?" the stranger before him asks. Leo hisses and stomps hard on his foot in response, but he doesn't loosen his grip on him. He moves his free hand to his waist and tightens his hold on him until it's painful. He grits his teeth and look straight into his eyes.

"Non of your fucking business, you creep."

He can see him frown despite the darkness surrounding us. "Aw, you speak English? I was really hoping I captured some authentic Asian ass tonight," he mocks. Leo rolls his eyes at this. This isn't his first encounter with a westerner who seemed to have an Asian fetish.

"Well, doesn't matter. I'll have your ass anyway," he growls into his ear and places a slobbery kiss on his cheek. His hand on his crotch began to palm me through my clothes and he bit down on his lips to keep himself from releasing any sounds. His body still reacts, but he promised himself he wasn't going to give any of these perverts any satisfaction.

"Get off me. Now," Leo commands. He knows damn well that no alpha would ever listen to a weak omega like him, but he wants to be an example that not all omegas were going to be easy.

"I don't think so. You want it. Otherwise you wouldn't be prancing around without taking suppressants. You're just asking for it," he says menacingly. His hand unzips his jeans and dives inside his boxers. Leo bites into his bottom lip until the taste of salt and metal floods his mouth. With all the strength he can muster, he forms his hand into a fist and connects it to the asshole's jaw. His grip on his crotch and waist is released and he staggers backward with a howl. His knuckles throb but he goes on to take a step forward and make another blow to his nose before kicking him to the ground.

He hasn't achieved victory yet, because he pushes himself up on his feet as if he were never hit in the first place and shoves Leo against the wall once again. This time he doesn't hesitate to unzip his jeans all the way and to push it down until it's at his thighs, leaving me in his boxers. He struggles relentlessly, but his actions are fruitless now. He has Leo trapped in his disgusting embrace and there's not much he can do about it.

He forces a kiss to his lips and sticks his disgusting tongue in his mouth, making him gag.

"You're so wet," he tells Leo when he pulls away and wraps a hand around his length. "See? You were just begging to have some alpha cock shoved into you, weren't you?"

"Bastard," Leo mutters and spit on his face.

He only begins to move his hand faster and his legs tremble and his hips shake out of instinct. "I will fuck you so hard until you can no longer w-"

The stranger stops mid sentence and retracts his hands as if touching Leo was suddenly painful. An expression filled with cowardice covers his face as he slowly moves away from the omega. When he was far enough, he sprinted away from the alleyway and out of Leo's sight. Leo grins to himself, relieved that he wasn't raped.

He bends down to pick up his jeans and quickly puts it back on before anyone can see him half-naked in a sketchy alleyway and confuse him for a crazy person. Unfortunately, it was too late.

(sudden tense change bc i'm too lazy. sorrryyy)

He peeked up to see a towering figure standing in front of him with their hands in the pocket.

Leo knew it was another alpha before the towering man could say anything. He could feel the authority and power that radiated from the man. Before Leo could adjust his clothing, a bizarre feeling flooded through him; warmth and a sweet sensation of slight euphoria. Leo fell to his knees as the sensation enveloped him like a quilt. His heart beat harder and faster than war drums as his mind was clouded with the warmth. He felt good, and he wanted to stay in the incredible feeling forever.

His mate was here, his fateful mate was here in front of him.

Leo sensed that the man was about to reach for him, but he shied away from his touch and fell backwards.

"Don't touch me," he said firmly without looking up. His body was starting to feel the full affects of his heat. He trembled and shook as his breath came in short pants. The idea of stripping down was favoured, mainly because he felt like his clothes were suffocating him. Sweat glistened on his skin like a layer of oil. Although he felt physically disgusting, he had never experienced such joy in his life. The euphoria of finally meeting with one's mates was starting to get to him, but he didn't try to fight against the lovely feeling.

"But you're-"

"I know, I know," Leo said, panicking. In his mind, this was not supposed to happen. He didn't think he would ever meet his mate and he was completely okay with that because he didn't want one. It would only get in the way of his work and he didn't want it to end badly like it did with his sister, whose tragic end occurred due to her mate.

"Don't look at me," Leo instructed sternly. "I want nothing to do with you." It was hard not to look up, but he really, really wanted to.

It was almost excruciating to say those words. Leo wanted nothing more than to look up at his alpha and launch himself into their welcoming arms, but wanting was an awfully dangerous desire.

"But I finally found you." Leo finally registered the way his mate's voice sounded: smooth, deep and with a faint French accent. He thought perhaps he was tourist because Japan had many French tourists.

"I don't need a mate," he snapped and slowly got to his feet. "I survived twenty-two years without one."

"But you're in heat-"

"I know that," Leo said and accidentally looked up. He was stunned at the sight before him.

The French man was tall, platinum blond, and beautiful to be quite frank, and captivated Leo immediately. His ears were decorated with many studs and hoops and ink adorned his hands and arms and crept beneath his long, red jacket. His hair was curly and bouncy and Leo had to restrain the urge of getting up and running his fingers through it. His eyes were honey dipped suns, and Leo couldn't bring himself to look away from him. He was entranced in his eyes and wanted to gaze into them for as long as he could. The heat wasn't helping at all, it made him want to be with his alpha even more, and his lower regions began to tingle with need.

"Get... Get away from me," Leo murmured and angled his body the other way so that his obvious boned couldn't be seen.

"But it's painful, isn't it?" the man asked with concerned eyes.

"I don't wanna breed."

"Then I won't make you. I just want to help you. You haven't given me a chance yet."

Leo stared at him with an accusing look.

"I won't try anything, I promise," he said as if reading Leo's mind. "What's your name, angel?"

"Leo Kotori," he answered, unable to stop himself. Not answering to his alpha would almost be impossible without having inner turmoil, and he didn't want to deal with it in his current state.

"I'm Nicolas Pine, but you can just call me Nick."

"Nick Pine," Leo echoed, tasting his name.

"Leo Kotori," Nick mimicked.