열 하나

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I groan when the sunlight kisses my face. Telling me to wake up. My legs sore and I feel strong arms around my waist making me hardly move. I turn around and see an angel sleeping peacefully hugging me. I slowly pull his hand away without waking him up but his instinct even sharper than she thought.

"Stay." I flinched when his husky voice suddenly speaks. "I need to pee." I whimpers.

"Just for a few more minutes. Stay, please." I groan when he whines and buries his face in my back neck...

---

After successfully escape from his tight hold, I take my oversize t-shirt on the floor and slowly enter the kitchen since my legs wobbling like a jelly. I decide to cook some pancake for breakfast.

I prepare all the ingredients needed and start cooking. In the meantime, I grab something from the cabinet. It's a pill. I take a glass of water and drink with it.

It's pregnancy pills, safety first or maybe we can't handle with little Jeongguk running in the house since they so still had many things to achieve.

Author POV

Jeongguk groan. He pats the space beside him, trying to find a figure. But there's none. His eyes open and meet an empty space beside him. He sat up panicking. Yesterday they had─ his lips curve up. He couldn't believe it actually happened. His cheeks start to hurt cause he keeps smiling. He heard something.

He pushes the blanket away and put on his boxer along with his─ Y/N's oversize short pants that he borrows. He enters the kitchen greets by the beautiful sight. Y/N in oversize white t-shirt reach her upper thighs and her hair in a messy bun.

He bit his lips trying not to smile. Y/N humming a song while pressed the pancake with her spatula. Strong arms wrapped around her waist making her yelp in shock. A chin on her shoulder as she turns her head to the culprit. "Shit! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Jeongguk chuckles.

She knocks his head with her spatula, "Ow! Why do you do that?!" He yelps in pain rubbing his head. "i almost hit you with this damn hot frying pan to your face." Jeongguk pouts. "I'm sorry, okay?"

His arms snaked around her again. Swaying their body a bit. Y/N just shrugged it off since her heart beating none stop.

"You should be grateful that I forgave you, just because you're cute." She tries to hide her smile. Jeongguk faking gasp. "I'm cute? I'm not cute. I supposed to be sexy or hot." His chin moving as he pressed on her shoulder tickles her a bit. "Nah, you're baby to me." She smiles in amusement when seeing Jeongguk literally not agree with her.

Jeongguk growls in frustration. "I'm not your baby, I'm your daddy. Sexy daddy." He bit his lips and chuckles darkly as his hand start to goes down to the hem of her oversized shirt and caressed her naked stomach. Y/N yelp before slaps his hand but Jeongguk smirking in victory. "Yah! Can't you see what am I doing right now?!" Y/N can't stop the hotness around her cheeks.

"Nuh-uh. They can wait." Jeongguk turns off the stove and lifts her up to the counter behind them.

He wastes no time and kissed her roughly like his life depend on it. Y/N can't pull away since he is a really good kisser. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer. Her legs are around his small waist while Jeongguk's muscular arms around her waist.

Jeongguk feels his stomach flutters with butterflies inside. Same goes to Y/N. He enters his tongue, swirling against her's inside her mouth. Her fingers brushing his black locks earn a growl from his throat.

Here goes the little make-out session.

After sometimes, they pulled away. The saliva stills connect between their lips. Jeongguk chuckles seeing her panting as she leans on his shoulder.

He wanted to ask her something for a long time ago. Y/N just recovers from her breath. She realizes that Jeongguk's arms still around her waist keeping her close. She wouldn't dare to meet his dark ones which are on her shy figure.

"Y/N."

"Hm?"

"Be my girlfriend."

Y/N freeze. Jeongguk stares deep into her eyes. "W-what?" Y/N doesn't know if she heard it clearly.

"Y/N, Please... Be my girlfriend."

"D-Did I heard it right?" She can't help but the tears of happiness streaming down to her cheeks. "Omg, don't cry... If you don't want, I won't force yo-"

"No! No! I just can't expect that you would ask." Jeongguk's eyes soften. His finger wipes her tears as it keeps streaming down to her face. "Why do you want me to be your girlfriend? I'm just a potato."

"Awww... You're a cute potato. My cute potato. Don't cry, please. Is it a yes?" Even though his heart breaks seeing her crying but he couldn't help smiling widely waiting for an answer.

While sobbing, Y/N managed to nod in happiness. Jeongguk hugged her tightly can't control his happiness. He carried and spin her around in happiness.

"Gosh, Y/N, I love you so much."