My Surprise

As they were taking me somewhere, I got excited and wanted to see what it was that they had to blindfold me! A few more steps and we stopped moving.

Taehyung: you can take it off now

As Taehyung said that, my hands reached up to the fabric and untied it. When I took off the blindfold, I saw this really beautiful painting.

Jungkook: you're looking the wrong way. Look over here *he pointed to the right*
Young Yi: oh

I looked to the right and it was a pool. It had balloons that said "Happy Birthday!" on it and I saw my best friend Ji Eun!! I quickly slide the door open and hugged her tight.

Young Yi: oh my gosh, I miss you! It feels like it's been foreverrrr
Ji Eun: I knowwwww. I miss you sooo muchhh. We barley talk anymore
Young Yi: I know and I'm sorry. I've been free but I haven't contacted you. I'm sorry, I've been a bad friend
Ji Eun: it's ok, I was free too all this time but I was too lazy to go out. I'm also sorry. Since today is your birthday, let's go do some shopping. It's all on me!
Young Yi: really?! You're the best!
Jungkook: hey you can't have her all to yourself. We're here too. And Young Yi is gonna spend time with us too.
Ji Eun: I knowwwww. But she's gonna spend time with me first!

As Ji Eun said that, she took my hand and ran inside to my room.

Jungkook: hey!!

We reached my room and she chose my outfit to wear for today.

Ji Eun: hmmmmm lets wear something a bit revealing today~~
Young Yi: revealing?! Uhhh lets not. You know that the boys are gonna complain that it's too revealing right?
Ji Eun: true but it's ok. We're girls
Young Yi: yeah that's the point. We might get kidnapped. You never know!
Ji Eun: fine. Let me find something else then. What would you like to wear?
Young Yi: I don't know. It's really hot today sooo something that will not make me sweat as much??
Ji Eun: okkk. Ooooooo I found one!!

As she takes it out from my closet, she takes another one out.

Ji Eun: here, these are somewhat the same so we could match a bit. You get this one

And I will get this one

Unless you don't like that one then I can find another one

Young Yi: no it's fine. But isn't the bottom a bit too short?
Ji Eun: hmmm nahh it's fine. You will look good.

As we got the outfit decided, we both started to undress and put on the outfits. Then we came out of my room ready to go. We put on our shoes and said bye to the boys. As we closed the door, Ju Eun unlocked her car and we got in. She drove off and it was a bit silent so I turned the music on. The music that came on first, was one of our favorite hype songs. So during the whole 3-4 minutes, we were hyping ourselves up. Maybe way too much. Then I went to our hype playlist and started to play it. It's been forever since we listened to our hype songs. So the whole ride was us getting hyped up and trying to rap the parts but end up failing so we just mumbled it and sang the parts that were easier for us. A few minutes later, and we reached the mall. It's definitely been awhile since I last went. We went inside the stores and we bought at least something from each store. I know that we were spending too much money but, it's my birthday soooo...... it's fine, and it's Ju Eun's money soooo it's fine.

Ji Eun: brooo, I'm gonna go broke again. Sigh whatever, who cares it's your birthday!! You better do this to me too okay?! I won't be the o my one spending all this money on my best friend.
Young Yi: of coursssseeee I will do the same. I won't forget it. Wait when's your birthday again?
Ji Eun: did you really forget?!
Young Yi: of course not. I was just messing with you.
Ji Eun: hmmm I don't trust you. When's my birthday?
Young Yi: it's June 7
Ji Eun: good, you remember
Young Yi: yeahhhhhh. I am your best friend after all~~

We both chuckled and went to the car. We placed all of the bags in the backseat and we were hungry so we decided to get something to eat. We drove off and I searched up some places that are near us, so that we can eat. I finally found one that sounded delicious and it was only 5 minutes away from where we are now. So I turned the GPS on and Ji Eun started to follow the directions. 5 minutes later and I see this really fancy building in front of us. It was actually a really big place from the outside. Now let's just hope that the food meets the expectations of the building. We found a parking spot and parked there. We took off the seatbelts and exited the car. We walked towards the building and we were both very excited. As we walk in, there was a lot of people here already. Most of them were couples with matching clothes. We found a table and we sat there. We looked through the menu and they had a lot of delicious foods. We shouldn't be eating a lot so we decided to just order one big meal. But that didn't go as plan when we saw a lot of people with the special. It looked so delicious and our eyes were literally fixed on it the whole time.

Ji Eun: ughhh finneeee. I can't take it anymoreee. I'll order one more thinggg
Young Yi: same here. Ugh man there's so many good choices to choose from.
Ji Eun: lets just order a few from the menu, and if we like it then we'll come back later and get the other things that we didn't try yet
Young Yi: ok then

So finally we decided what we wanted and decided to order after like 20 minutes of looking at the menu. While waiting for the foods to come out, we decided to talk about relationships.

Ji Eun: soooo I meet this guy and he is realllyyyyy handsome. He literally looks like a model!
Young Yi: where did you meet him?
Ji Eun: I meant him at the grocery store. I uhh accidentally bumped into him..
Young Yi: hmmm of coursssseee. You being your clumsy self like always.
Ji Eun: I was looking at some chickennnn then I accidentally pushed my cart and bit and apparently there was a little hill where it goes down and it kept going down. So when I finally caught it, another thing caught my eye.
Young Yi: what did?
Ji Eun: I saw chipppsssss
Young Yi: bruhhhh girllllll
Ji Eun: sooo I got some and I turned around to walk to my cart and that's when I bumped into him
Young Yi: tsk tsk tsk. You need to be more careful. You can't just bump into people and expect them to look handsome. 
Ji Eun: but this one was ACTUALLY handsome!! Like my heart fluttered.
Young Yi: did you guys start talking?
Ji Eun: no sadly.
Young Yi: aw don't be sad, there's another opportunity. How about we not talk about relationships anymore okay?
Ji Eun: yeahhh. Ohhh so I recently found a job and the salary is highhhhh!! I applied for it and now I'm waiting for my I interview!!
Young Yi: ooooooo. What job is it?!
Ji Eun: it's like-

Ji Eun gets cut off as our food comes in. The food is set in our table and it looks sooo gooddd. As I was about to dig in, Ji Eun stoped me to get a photo first. After she was done, we both finally started to eat our delicious meal.

Hey guys, sorry for the really late update. While writing this chapter, I thought about making a book that's about Ji Eun's story. Would you guys want that?