Fun Day

Sorry guys. I'm on a family vacation right now, but I'll try my best to update as much as I can!

We finished eating and paid the bill. We were all arguing about who should pay the bill. I felt so embarrassed but I really wanted to pay because they've done so much for me. In the end, the person who paid was not me, sadly. It was Jungkook who paid the bill. Even tho he's the youngest of all of us, he shouldn't be wasting his money like that. I should be the one paying because they've done a lot for me and they don't need to do that anymore. We get out of that restaurant and Taehyung drove us somewhere. An hour later, it happened to be an amusement park. Well then, since it's an odd number here, me, Jungkook, and Taehyung, this is going to be a long day here sighhhhh. We bought our tickets and got in! Yayyy. The first ride that they wanted to go to was the carousel.

Taehyung: yay! This is going to be my first time to ride a horse!!
Jungkook: you know that you're not really riding a horse right?
Taehyung: yeah, but still. Is going to be my first time! Ahhhhh. Let's go Young Yi!

Taehyung grabs my wrist and runs towards the carousel. As we got there, I rode the small horse while Taehyung was riding a big horse and Jungkook was riding a small horse as well as me. The carousel started to move and Taehyung was singing his heart out.

Jungkook: Taehyung, stop singing! Everyone's eyes are looking at you right now. Stop embarrassing us you brat.
Taehyung: don't call me a brat! I'm older than you, you punk! Besides, I'm really good at singing so shhhh and listen!!

The whole carousel ride was filled with Jungkook and Taehyung bickering. Sigh kids these days. As the carousel slowly came to a stop, we all got off the horses and exited. The next one that they wanted to go to was this rollercoaster. The first dropped was really deep and seemed pretty scary to me, but I still wanted to go with Jungkook and Taehyung and I didn't want them to force me to go so I'm going to be the one to force myself to go. We reach the ride and sat in the front. Ahhhh imma dieeee todayyyy!! I sat with Jungkook and Taehyung sat behind us by himself. I wish that it was even so one of us don't have to be alone. As the ride started to move, I held on super tight. Now, the rollercoaster is going up up up high and I'm cold now. The time is almost here for us to drop to our deaths... just a little morrrree.. andddddd...AHHHHHHHH~!!

Time Skip

Well, that ride was kinda fun but scary at the same time. Mostly scary. For the rest of the time, we kept riding rollercoasters, laughed a lot and did some fun activity's that they had at the Amusement Park. I actually loved today. It was so fun with Jungkook and Taehyung. A few hours passed and it's 8:45 P.M. Wow~~ I just remembered that it was morning and now it's night time already?! Dangg. We head home and all of us wanted to take a nap. After this, they wanted to go to a club afterwards. So everyone went to my room, I wonder why, and I slept on the bed, and Jungkook and Taehyung slept on the floor. Which I don't understand cause they got their own rooms. So I went ahead and closed the lights and it was pitch dark. I couldn't see anything. As I went forward trying to find my bed, I tripped over someone.

Taehyung: oww*he said while chuckling a bit
Young Yi: sorryyy

I finally reached my bed and I pulled my blankets over me. As I start to go to sleep, I feel like someone is touching me. I just stood there, and it kept touching me, going down to my pussy. Suddenly, the lights turned on and I saw Jungkooks hand rubbing my clit. I moaned and took off my shirt cause it was getting hot in the room. Taehyung came to my bed and unclipped my bra and started to massage my boobs. Jungkook took off my pants and my underwear. Suddenly, he goes down to my pussy and starts to lick me as he spreads my legs wide. I just laid there moaning feeling the pleasure that's going through my body. Then Jungkook and Taehyung switch places. Now Taehyung is licking my pussy and sticking in his fingers in me. While Jungkook is licking and sucking on my tits. All this pleasure is making me arch my back. Moments later, Taehyung gets up and gets naked. Then he positions himself at my entrance, slowly sticking it in. When he sticked it in, he starts to thrust into me. While Im giving Jungkook a blowjob with my hand. Taehyung starts to speed up and goes even deeper in me. I moaned loudly and rubbed my clit as fast as I can with my other hand making me feel 2x more pleasure. Now, a few minutes later, he pulls out and goes outside of my room and goes into his room. Jungkook took over and start to fuck me while Taehyung was away. Then Taehyung comes back in my room and this time, he has a bag in his hand. That bag was the bag that he took on the vacation. Well I guess the real fun starts now. Jungkook pulls out and looks into Taehyungs bag. He pulls out a little vibrating thing and turns it on. Then he moves back to me and puts that on my clit.

Young Yi: ahh! It feels soo gooooddd! M-my body is moving so uncontrollably!

As the vibrations go through my body, Taehyung places two clips on my tits. More pleasure is added. Now Jungkook repositions the little vibrating thing and he sticks in his dick and starts to move fast. At this point, I don't know what else they could do to me with all this pleasure already. Turns out, Taehyung found another way. He goes behind Jungkook, as Jungkook turns his back towards me and lifts me up a bit. Taehyung sticks in his dick in my other hole and starts to move too. Oh my gosh! This is too much pleasure! It feels soooo goooddd! Two dicks in both of my holes, as the vibrating thing is still on my clit and the two clips on my tits. So much is going on! This went on for a while and then I squirted. They pulled out and I sucked their dicks for a bit and swallowed their juices.

Taehyung: ok, that's enough torturing now. We'll go more deeper in another time.
Jungkook: this was the most that you moaned Young Yi. It turned us on even more. I like it!
Young Yi: it was all because of the torture that you guys did to me.
Taehyung: then we should do it more often then.

Everyone got into the shower and we all showered together. Neither of them did anything naughty so it was all good. We all got out and as I got out, since I was the first one, I asked them about the boxes.

Young Yi; uh guys. Can I open the boxes now?
Taehyung: no not yet. Wait till we get back from the club.
Young Yi: aww. I don't wanna wait anymore thoughhhh.
Jungkook: it's ok. You can open it when we come back from the club ok?
Young Yi: fine then.