Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Ayomide Olutayo

The cold september breeze swept across her exposed knees ,now she wished she had worn pants instead,pulling her white blazer closer and drawing the black skirt a little lower,

She picked her white bag and walked into the familiar school building. Walking her way to the reception where the Principal's office was located,She wondered the main reason why she was invited to the school.

Entering the reception,she smiled slightly at the blonde reception who looked so much like a clown and her gossip partner who most probably left her job to "chat" ,she asked for the principal and was told to wait.In the midst of this,she heard the receptionist mutter to her partner something like'bloody teenagers who get pregnant after getting drunk and being careless' her partner seemed to laugh mockingly and reply with 'probably doesn't recognize the father' in which they both snorted.

Still staring straight,her eyes unwaving from the door she spoke,

"If you keep talking and asuming about people,you'll probably end up with sweaters and 23cats...no husband" she turned to the gossip duo and grinned before taking her attention to the door which opened to reveal a man who strutted towards her,she was probably taller than him with an inch or two.Walking towards his portruding belly,she clasped her hands together and called out his name,

"Principal Hillarytae " she smiled widely at the principal before hugging him.

"Danie ,its really nice of you to grace us with your presence",he paused a little "come on,come with me to my office ,lets talk."

Walking into the office,he beckoned for her to take a seat,she sat across his huge coffee brown desk crossing her legs as he settled on his own.

Sighing he began, "I called you here..because of Chris...."

* * *

* * *

Watching the 12 year old walk out timidly towards her,she couldn't help but stare,he looked just like his father,the blonde hair,the green eyes though his eyes were a mixture of her bluish-grey eyes,the pink lips with the swoon worthy smirk which was presently replaced with a frown,the confident walking poise which was presently replaced with a timid one probably because he could feel the anger radiating from her ,standing straight from leaning on her car,she opened her door and entered watching as he entered and buckled his belt through her peripheral vision and roared the engine to life,driving away from the school premises.

Chris looked up at the brunette haired beauty driving beside him,ever since he had known himself,he had always thought of her as the Number 1 most Beautiful Woman in the world.Not even his present crush could beat her beauty.He studied every detail of her face which presently held a blank expression not making him know whatever it was that was running through her mind.Deliberating for some moments,on whether he was to talk or not,he finally spoke up,

"Mom," he paused for a few seconds before sighing and continuing,

" Ar-are you mad at me?"

He watched the woman for a few seconds waiting for her reply and when he thought she wouldn't reply,she faced him with her lips pressed in a thin line,she replied

"No!,am not mad,"she paused before continuing her voice breaking slightly "I am highly disappointed."She said before turning back to the road.

Highly Dissapointed.

That was how she felt,looking back she was right to feel highly dissapointed.Atleast she had told him several times,that when angered,be the bigger person and walk away.Though when he had thrown the first punch at Jason,he believed he deserved it.He had insulted an asian girl to the extent in which she had bolted out of the class in tears.And when he confronted the Idiot he had shifted the insult to his mom.His own Mother.Jason Rodriguez had called his own Mother a Slut.