Epilogue

Ever since the marriage of both Gawain and Arthur, they started to have a very bright future and during the start of the future, Arthur was pregnant with twins. After a couple months, he  was taken to the emergency room as the husband was in panic mode. Arthur assured him that he will be fine and safely gave birth to the twins. Hours passed as he can hear the painful screams of his dear husband who is giving birth to the babies as he paced around back and forth. When his parents found out that Arthur is giving birth to the twins, Gawain's mom was very excited as she went to tell the maids to get all the baby items prepared while his dad was proud of his son and worried about Arthur. Few minutes later, the royal doctor called Gawain and his dad to take a look at Arthur. Gawain ran as fast as he could to the room where his lovely husband was sleeping with two babies on each side. Gawain was relieved as he walked up to one of the twins and held it. The doctor told him that the baby that he was holding was boy born a few hours earlier than his sister who was on her mother's arms. He also told Gawain that they were healthy and that Arthur will still be alive. He was relieved as the doctor told him to leave the room, come back a couple minutes later to pick him up, and let his mom take the babies to the room. 

-5 minutes later-

Gawain was finally able to take Arthur and his twin babies back to their room as his mom went to help him carry her grandchildren. He carried his sleeping husband to their room as his mom was behind him, carrying the babies. When they arrived at the room, Gawain set Arthur down as he covered him with the blanket to rest more as he went to help his mom with the babies. He then tell his mom to bring all the baby items to the room so he can set it up for the babies to sleep in and other things. His mom agreed as she told Gawain to hold the baby boy and ran out to call out the maid to bring the items in. As he was taking care of the babies, he heard a soft voice and turned around to see Arthur slowly waking up from the labor. He ran up to him with the twins on his arms as he tells him to rest more.

Arthur: But...... can I see our twin babies?

Gawain: Sure *hands one of the twin babies to Arthur*

Arthur: She's so beautiful, but what should we name them?

Gawain: The boy should be Garroth and the girl will be Eve

Arthur: Great names, but what about their last name?

Gawain: Your last name, honey

Arthur: You sure?

Gawain: Yes Arthur

Arthur: *lightly chuckles* alright, Garroth and Eve Pendragon. That's perfect for them.

Gawain: Yeah *kisses his forehead* I'll take care of the babies while you rest.

Arthur: But....... alright if you insist *smiles* be gentle with them okay?

Gawain: I know that *pecks his lips* Now my mom is getting the items for our twin babies

Arthur: *nods slowly as he closes his eyes to rest*

Gawain: *smiled as Arthur was resting while waiting for his mom to get the items for the twin babies*

As Gawain was waiting for his mom to arrive, Merlin appeared at the door and walked inside to see the babies. He had a small smile as he touched the squishy cheek on Eve's face as she twitched and turned as Gawain told Merlin not to poke her cheek. Merlin told me to tell Arthur to drink the potion once he wakes up after eating dinner. Gawain nodded as he took one last look before leaving the room as he looked at the potion on his hand as he looked at Arthur who is resting in the bed.