Chapter 1

Your Pov
I feel Georgia jump on me screaming
"Y/n! Y/n! Guess what?"She screams
"How about later?" I groan, fluttering my eyelids open.
"It's really late ya know" she whispered.
"Oh really?" I pull my phone out from under my pillow and the time is 5:46 am.
"It's quarter to 6 leave me alone Georgia!" I scream. She's so annoying and she's the worst sister in the world and says she's amazing.
"Y/n! I am meeting the cast of stranger things!!!!"
"Yay! I'm so happy for you. Goodnight." I said sarcastically.
"I'll leave you to sleep because I have to be nice to you since your taking me to comic con" I hear her say, she better be joking because if she isn't I swear I'm gonna kill my self.
"What? No I'm not your just messing with me aren't you?"
"No, actually, mom said since she's so busy tomorrow you have to take me!"
"Wait what? Tomorrow? Why can't dad just take you?..." I moan
"Uhh maybe because our parents have been divorced for years now and we haven't seen dad ever since, he didn't bother to come back when I got hit by a car! I don't think he's coming back from Australia to drive me to comic con"
She always manages to get her way...
"Fine, but you owe my an ice coffee, an Oreo donut and three bags of candy of my choice."
"Deal!" She shouted.
I smiled, it's always worth food.
"Yes, now go away and don't come back until 10:30, ok?"
"Yes sir!" She whisper shouted, running out of my room, slamming the door behind her. I hear her scream.
"Mom, can I have enough money to pay for a Starbucks, a donut and three bags of candy?"
"Why?" My mom asked confused.
"Because y/n says she'll only drive me to comic con tomorrow if I get her those things!" I ignore the rest of their conversation and go back to sleep.

———————————•———————————

I hear my alarm go off really loud in my ear, making me shoot up from my bed, hitting my head on the backboard.
I rubbed the back of my skull.
"Shit..." I mumbled.
Suddenly the door of my bedroom bursts open with an excited Georgia standing there, a beaming smile spread across her face. I know I'm supposed to hate her but she's so cute sometimes I just can't.
"Hey Georgia, are you excited to meet the stranger things cast? Who are you most excited to meet?" I asked her.
"Firstly, you know who I'm going to say, I have been in love with Noah schnapp for ages now.
Secondly, why are you being nice?"
She asked. What does she mean? I'm alwayyyyysss nice, right? Aha, no.
"I'm going to pretend like you didn't say that, um what should I wear?"
I didn't know what to say so that's what I decided to blurt out. Well done y/n.
"I've been waiting for the day you've wanted fashion advice from me for my whole life, well since we met when your mom and my dad got married. Anyways, wear something cute because since I'm only eleven I have no chance with Noah, but you are only 4 months younger than him! YOU GUYS HAVE TO FALL IN LOVE!!!!!" She screamed.
"Ok calm the hell down Georgia, and I don't even know who this Noah guy is so don't be expecting too much." I sighed in disappointment. Georgia was obsessed with stranger things, me on the other hand has never seen it. So I guess you could say me and Noah have no chance because he will probably think it's rude that I have no idea who he is... or he might like that.
What am I saying I'm an ugly mushroom with a surprisingly nice body.
(Guys none of u are ugly ur all beautiful ❤️)
Ok I know I'm actually pretty lucky because I don't mean to sound cocky or anything but I am beautiful.
"Anyway y/n get changed and meet me downstairs to drive me to Starbucks in an hour, then after Starbucks we can meet the cast!" I can't quite say what she sounded like but if this makes sense, this is what she sound like:
Ahhaaghahahahahhauhhuuuuuuushshaghahahahah.
Yep.
————————————•———————————

I just wore a simple but cute outfit and left my hair down, I curled it a little though

Just like that!

Hey guys it's me here... I hope you guys liked the first chapter 💗🍒