End

"KORRA!" Mother jumped off the porch where she'd been sulking and ran to hug her wife.

"ASAMI!" Mom jumped off the bison and fell fifty feet, airbending the last five to slow herself down, and ran to hug her wife.

They shared a (very long) kiss before Mother punched her shoulder. "Never do that to me again, do you understand? Never!"

"Never," Mom promised, before picking Mother up and spinning her around, laughing. "I thought I'd never see you again!"

Mother laughed too. "I love you," she said.

"I love you too," Mom pressed another kiss to her lips and grabbed Mother's butt.

"PDA!" I screamed. "GET A ROOM!"

"Akemi, that reminds me, you're grounded." Mom said.

"What? Why?"

"You ran away and went on a dangerous quest."

"Okay, but, I have an argument. A, I'm alive. B, you're alive. C, I told Lin where the Green Lotus was. D, you just up and left to go to Republic City when you were told to wait for Tenzin to move up there, so you're a bad example by telling me that story."

Mother laughed at the last one. "Babe!" Mom protested, looking at the woman who was still in her arms.

"What? She's got you there," Mother said.

"Ugh. Fine." Mom paused to set Mother down on her feet. "And these are the kids that helped you out?"\

"Yeah. You know Shen and Amber, obviously, but this is Jaeimien and ... Jaei." I blushed as he grabbed my hand.

"Miss Korra, Miss Asami," he said, bowing holding my hand.

I blushed even harder. Who gave him the right to be so cute?

"I'd like to ask you a question."

"Go for it," Mom said, eyebrow raised.

"Could I have premission to date your daughter?"

OH SPIRITS WHAT THE HELL DO I DO JAEI STOP BEING SO CUTE MOM STOP STARING MOTHER CALM HER DOWN SHE LOOKS SCARY WHEN SHE'S JUST STARING AT US OH MY FUCKING SPIRITS GUYS I'M GOING TO DIE -

"Sure," Mom said. Mother nodded in agreement.

"YES!" Jaei hugged me, tight. I hugged him back, probably more red than Mother's Sato Industries coat. Which I was still wearing, by the way.

And we all lived happily ever after.