Narutos sister

'You do know you'll fail.'

Yes

'Do you not care.'

I don't know

'Why do you try so hard.'

For Naruto

'For Naruto'

'POOF'

There, beside me stood two clones in pitiful shape. It was as if an elephant had trampled all over them. Depression started to gather in me as my eyelids drooped. I was pitiful.

"I am sorry Nakiri But you fail." those two words were like a stab to the heart. I had disappointed Naruto, Iruka-sensei, and most of all, myself.

But the worst part was, I had proved Sasuke's point. That I was a loser.

'Your nothing but a loser'

I really liked Sasuke. I really did. But he never cared about me and hated me. So I just sat there ignoring him. But my feelings couldn't have the same treatment.

I sighed, ignoring the adult talk and walked off, out of the room, and into my class. I didn't dare make eye contact with anyone as whispers and rumors instantly started to spread throughout the room about my failure.

My failure

I slowly made my way to the back of the class where I sat alone. Naruto sat at the front since he was a trouble maker and it gave Iruka-sensei a chance to keep a better eye on him.

People like me, Sasuke and Shino sat at the back. Sasuke sat with Shino at the second last desk while I sat alone at the last.

I felt a cold aura around Sasuke as I sat down at my designated desk and looked out the window, when suddenly, a butterfly appeared out of nowhere.

I smiled at it. I wish I were a butterfly. Beautiful and free. Something that brought happiness to the lives of others. But I was just normal Nakiri, someone who was dead weight.

I sighed as the butterfly climbed onto my middle finger. Naruto had already taken the exam in the beginning of the period, but didn't make it. He believed I would do it no matter what! But I failed him.

'Don't worry about me Nakiri! You should prepare yourself! I'm sure you'll do it no matter what! Believe it!'

And I believed it. It was the only reason I was able to even make a doppelganger. I gave a small smile as the butterfly flew away to reunite with it's family.

A few minutes later, Iruka-sensei appeared. He then dismissed us as me and Naruto went to swim in our own depression. At times like these, we felt even worse when we saw one another. so we just avoided each other.

I went and sat on the hokage mountains staring at the village beneath me and listening to the soothing chirping of the birds. That's when the emotions kicked in and I finally realised reality.

I failed!

I clenched my eyes shut as a stabbing pain pierced through my heart. I pursed my lips and hugged my knees to my chest.

All that training, all that hard work for years on end, for nothing.

I unclenched my eyes and looked around the village as my eyes landed on Sasuke. He was standing near a tomato shop. He was the one who had the highest scores. The same person who I loved but at the same time, despised.

I looked at him as a rival, an obstacle I had to overcome. But I didn't know how. He was the definition of perfection. Gorgeous looks, incomparable strength and a cool personality.

But I wasn't attracted to any of those things. I was attracted to him because of the fact that he might actually……………understand me.

If so. Then would he even want to? I doubt it.

I sighed. Sasuke didn't like me. I needed to get my feelings in place and forget him. I was nothing special. Bad strength. Ok looks that could be considered pretty but not incredibly so. And a shy, sensitive personality. He deserved someone gorgeous, strong and brave as well as confident. All the things I wasn't.

But I didn't care. I liked the way I am and nobody could change that. With that thought I skipped to where I usually trained and practiced on my clone jutsu. Even though I had failed, I would improve myself and try again next time.

If there were a next time.

That depressed my mood and all excitement for training was gone. I made my way to the house Naruto and I shared and went to my room, passing Naruto's messy one. I sweat dropped as I stared at the abundance of ramen packets. He sure likes ramen.

I didn't like ramen. Instead I love pocky. I could eat ANYTHING sweet ANYTIME! I also liked dango. Yum.

Naruto P.O.V

"Did you seriously think anybody cares about you! Nobody does! Because you and your brat of a sister has the nine tailed demon fox inside of you! The same fox which killed Iruka's parents! Don't you see? Everybody hates you! Even Iruka does!" I was shocked. Beyond shocked. The thing I most despised was inside......me. And Nakiri. My little sister Nakiri. Tears welled up in my eyes as his words hit me like a ton of bricks. It couldn't be true!

"I-Is it true, Iruka-sensei?" I asked

"Naruto. Yes the fox did kill my parents. At first I hated you. But I came to realize you were not what they said you to be! I LOVE YOU NARUTO!"

I sniffed at Iruka-sensei answer. It was true. But he still loved me.

"Enough of this disgrace! Now die!" Mizuki yelled as he threw the demon wind shuriken at me. My eyes widened.

I'm not gonna dodge in time!

I shut my eyes, but the impact never came. When I opened them, Iruka-sensei stood over me and looked uninjured and just as confused as me. We both turned our heads, and there stood........

NAKIRI!

She had grabbed the shuriken with her hands and had a menacing look on her face as she growled.

"Don't you dare touch my brother.....or my sensei!" She loudly growled before aiming the shuriken at Mizuki at amazing speed.

It cut threw his stomach. He coughed up blood before glaring at my sister.

"Why you-"

And this, ladies and gentlemen is where the great Naruto Uzumaki springs into action!

I did the hand signs and seconds later I was surrounded in hundreds of clones. I grin lit up my face.

"Attack!"

And so, we beat the heck out of Mizuki!

Nakiri P.O.V

I grinned as Naruto beat up Mizuki-sensei badly. In the end, he looked like one of my trampled clones. I giggled a little before Naruto approached me..........and bonked me on the head.

"Stupid! You could've gotten yourself killed! Believe it!" he yelled. I winced.

"Sorry." I muttered. His eyes softened before he glomped me.

"Your so cute Kiri!" he said squealing. I sweat dropped but hugged back affectionately non-the-less.

"Naruto, Nakiri,  come here a sec will you?" Iruka-sensei called. Naruto ran up to his sitting figure as I followed.

He smiled. "Close your eyes." I obliged while Naruto whined but did so. I felt something warm slip on my forehead. My eyebrows narrowed.

"Ok, open your eyes now." he said. I did instantly and felt my forehead. There on my forehead, was a Leaf village head band. My eyes widened as I looked at Naruto to see he had the same reaction as well. Iruka-sensei smiled at us.

"From this day forth, Naruto Uzumaki and Nakiri Uzumaki, you are official leaf shinobis." he stated.