Chapter 4: First Time

Third Person's POV. (POVs may change, it maybe talking about you or Y/n, it's honestly the same thing)

you are now done dressing up to your night clothes, just a simple oversized sweater and just some booty shorts, you start to get a little nervous since it's your first time being with Jungkook on the same bed.

i went out of the dressing room to see Jungkook on the bed, shirtless, only with his boxers while playing with his phone, my eyes melted and scanned his whole body.

Jungkook: like what you see..

i jumped into my thoughts after he said that, i nodded my head as a no then he chuckled at me, i went to the side of the bed and lied down beside him.

the whole atmosphere was quiet, and i really wanna ask Jungkook about this one thing that i'm so concerned about.

me: were you forced to do all of these things or you were convinced?

i turned around to face his innocent and quiet face, he looked at me deeply.

"ever since i saw you for the first time again, i felt inlove with you, everything just feels so real, the wedding, my feelings, our vows..." he stopped.

me: s-so you were really inlove with me for all of those years?

i asked him, he nodded his head as a yes, i could feel my whole self blushing at his replies to my question.

my childhood friend, actually falling inlove with me too?

at first it sounded weird and awful but, here we are now, beside each other in this bed.

Jungkook: now let me ask you the same question, do you love me too?

i took a heavy sigh while looking up to the ceiling, he placed a hand on my left shoulder and starts to rub it, and therefore i said.

me: yes, ever since kindergarten.

we both smiled at our last words, and without any hesitation, he begins to kiss me, deeply and passionately, this kiss was made out of love, and compassion.

he moves his position and now he's on top of me, and his knees trying to get in between my legs, he cups my face while his other hand on the side of my thighs, i moaned quietly as he squeezed them like it's jelly.

his hands went to the hem of my shorts, and slowly takes it off together with my panties, but i was able to stop him, he also stopped and showed me a "why" reaction.

jungkook: are you ready to do this with me?

he looked at me, reassuring me that everything is fine, i took a deep breath and lets go of his hands, and therefore, i nodded as a yes, he smirked and continued what he was doing.

he throws off my sweater and places it on the ground, and now i'm left with my bra, but no panties since he removed them, his hands travelled to my clit and started to play it with his fingers, i moaned.

jungkook: is it your first time doing this?

i nodded my head as a yes, he could see that i'm hella nervous by the fact that this will hurt me a ton.

jungkook: okay, i'll be gentle.

he plants a kiss on my forehead, i could already feel his bulge on my clit, he removes his boxers and now, he's all naked, right infront of me.

he positioned himself to me, and without any warning, he inserted his tip, only his tip, inside of me, i grabbed onto his biceps for support.

every thrust felt like hell, my walls were burning so much that i couldn't even adjust to his size, i gripped on his biceps and he could clearly see that i'm having trouble.

Jungkook: the pain will go away, i promise you that.

he planted another kiss on my forehead as he continues thrusting his hips in me

-

i could feel something rushing through my thighs, both of us looked down and realized that, i was bleeding!

Jungkook: oh my goodness you're bleeding, are you ok?

he asked in a concerned manner, i nodded my head as a yes but sex isnt really my thing, i know im a virgin and this pain may not last long.

he gave me some soft towels for me to clean up on, we were glad the blood didnt go through the bedsheets.

we cleaned ourselves up then we went to bed.

Jungkook: dont worry Y/n, i won't pressure you to things that make you uncomfortable or in pain.

he kisses me on the cheek then we hugged each other for the whole night