Chapter 3: Big Day

Y/n's POV

we stared at each other, Jungkook couldn't hide his smile now.

wasn't he acting too cold last 2 days ago? and now he's smiling at me? not gonna lie but seeing him here right infront of me is making my heart fluster, the priest started talking.

Priest: Jungkook, do you promise to Y/n, that you'll take care of her in any situations, love her unconditionally, and to love her forever?

we all waited for an answer, he took my hand and nodded his head with a smile...

Jungkook: i-i do, father.

Priest: Y/n, do you promise to Jungkook, that you'll treat him as his only one and forever, and to cherish every moment being with him.

Y/n: i do, father.

we smiled at each other, can't actually believe we're doing this, he did reject me before but now we're marrying each other.

just by his physical reaction, this doesn't look forced at all.

Priest: you may now kiss the bride.

Jungkook takes a handful of my viel, and folds it all the way to my back, he tucks it comfortably on my ear, and bends over to me, and kisses me for 7 seconds straight.

oh gosh, can't believe this! i could hear everyone's clap and joy for us.

-

after the wedding

he takes my hand and we both walked upto our so called car that our parents gifted to us.

Jungkook: now, i can call you my wife.

he smiles at me, oh now he's happy, this wedding can actually change someone i guess..

Y/n: oh well, don't be too excited *laughs* by the way, where's mom?

he replied with a "i dont know" manner, we're now at the mansion and i dont have my own stuff here, i took my phone out and dialed my mom...

me: mom, how about my stuff?

mom: oh Y/n, don't worry, we brought all of your stuffs there together with Jungkook's stuff, including your heart

i blushed a little at that sentence, i shrugged it off as soon as i realized that i am smiling like an idiot.

Y/n: okay mom, stop, and thank you

mom; enjoy!

-

Jungkook: after my lady

he sounds like a gentleman now, he led me the way going to the room, you proceeded to the dressing room to change your clothes

Author's note: a few more changes because of grammatical errors, thank you!