Because of Me

Suddenly the Mysterious shinobi appear again in front of Boruto. It made Boruto surprised

" So you have learned yourself a lot of lessons haven't you?"

" YOU!!!! WHAT THE HELL YOU HAVE DONE TO ME ?"

"Before I sent you to your real-world, I sent you to this world! Because I want to see your reaction if you were Naruto. I want you to understand how hard your dad's childhood was"

" I already knew it before! so stop this bullsh*t!! I just wanna go home now! I can't take this anymore"

"Okay, but with one condition!"

" What is it ?"

" You will have to face the consequences of what you already did, even it might be so painfull"

After that Shinobi said that, Boruto confused but curiosity doesn't stop Boruto to know more.

" What do you mean ?"

" Boruto, I don't have a right to tell it now, soon or later you will know it"

"Okay, I agree and now, please return me to my world"

"Okay now grab my hand"

Boruto grabbed his hand and both of them were swallowed into the time hole, Boruto thought that he already arrived at his world but he didn't. He arrived in some place where he even doesn't know. Boruto was surrounded by flowers and big trees.

"Now, where am I?"

When Boruto still confused about where is he now, Suddenly Naruto appeared in from of him

" Boruto!"

" Dad? is that you?"

"Yeah Boruto, it's me and I Love you Boruto! let's go home"

Naruto lent his hand to Boruto to help him get up but when Boruto wanted to grab Naruto's hand, suddenly a bunch of people stabbed Naruto from behind. Naruto started to spew his blood from his mouth and then weakly fall in front of Boruto.

"DAD!!!!"

"Boruto, run! don't worry about me! Besides, I deserved this! Remember Boruto, that I always love you unconditionally!"

After saying that, Naruto closed both of his eyes and died there, After that, the beautiful flower garden in there turned into hell because of that people burn all the flowers and trees there. And those people started to insult Boruto and surround him

" Uzumaki Boruto, that's your wish right? To kill your own father"

" Boruto you will become a useless ninja"

"You are not capable enough to be a Ninja, you are a LOSER"

"You will never become a Ninja"

And then Boruto started to cry again, he yelled his father's name and keep regretting his life

"STOPP!PLEASE STOP! I'm Begging to you all please stop this!" Yelled Boruto

"That's the fact that you can't resist! Just admit it that you are a son of Nanadaime that killed his father"

"DAD! I'm sorry, I regret it! Dad! DAD!!!!"

And suddenly Boruto heard a familiar voice that called him, That voice becomes nearer and when Boruto turned back his head, he saw that mysterious Shinobi come to save Boruto