Chapter 4

Warning: chapter is unedited and need  major remodling. Read at your own risk.

After  the doors are closed Alex pushes me onto the bed and runs into the bathroom to get her makeup. She returns with a bunch of eye shadow, some lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, foundation and an eyebrow pencil. 

"okay" she starts "I am going to make you the most beautiful girl there, so the makeup will match the dress, close your eyes" she commands.

I do as she says as she swipes her brush against my eyelids. I do my best to hold still as she does the rest of my makeup. 

--------------------------

when she's finally done I open my eyes and look in the mirror and gasp. That doesn't even look like me.  My eyes are smoky and big. My lips are a matte black and my skin looks perfectly smooth.

 My lips are a matte black and my skin looks perfectly smooth

Her makeup.

I absolutely love it. Its sexy and mature and just overall beautiful. Alex's voice cuts through my thought train

"Alright!, time to put on your dress but you gotta put your leather sheath pants first!" she squeals.

"uuuuuugggggggghhhhhh" I groan. Putting those on are a big nightmare. But I do it anyway. after that I put all my small blades into the sheaths and fasten them to my pants. 

"I'm done!" I call out.

"yay!" she squeals and runs in with the dress in her hand. "okay so there is no corset which is very good news so you should be quite comfortable." she helps me slide it over my hips.

"Alex" I say "what if I get chosen? I don't want to be someones mate, besides I'm an assassin, things would just be messy"

"don't worry about it, if you do get picked you can just kill him" she answered.

"But what if I don't want to do that?"

"Then youll have to figure someone else out"

"I guess, but what is Damon sees me? I can't let that happen. What if he takes me back ad I have to go live there again?" I start hyperventilating "I can't.. I can't go back"

"hey hey hey. Calm down" she rubs a comforting hand up and down my back. "if he sees you, don't pay attention to him. and if he approches you, talk to him like a normal person, but if he tries anything, then you kick his ass."

"thanks Alex, that really helps" I sigh

"no prob, but we gotta do something with this hair" 

"noooooo please, I love my hair the way it is."

Nope, i'm gonna make you look like a princess" she grabs her brush and starts yanking out the knots in my hair.

-----