Chapter 3

-------------^ Confetti by Gone West

Two Years. It's been two years since I've escaped that hell hole. Two years since I stumbled into the rogue assassins, and two years since I met my best friend and sister Alex. At this point I am one of the very few female assassins, which meant that I got a lot of stares from all the perverted unmated males downstairs. Though after one had tried to grope my boob, he may or may not have ended up on the floor unconcience, after that little incident, no one really tries anything. My thoughts are interupeted when a very exited Alex bursts into my room. 

"Ace!" she yells "you've just been assigned a job!"

"ooooookay, this is nothing new, I don't understand all the exitement" I answer. 

"It is Exiteing! its at the Choosing Ceremony!" she squeals. oh no. All unmated males ages 18-25 attend this ceremony every year, to chose a mate.

"NO! I can't go there, what if.. What if I get picked, and can't... besides, Devon will be there, what if he sees me?" I tell her truthfully.

"Oh come on, please! Sam said he'll get you a PS4 and all your favorite games if you complete the mission." 

"of course he had to bribe me with that. The one thing I've been nagging him about for the past 6 months" I pause "fine.. I'll do it" 

"Yay! It's tonight, let's get ready" she grabs my hand and drags me to Sam's room.

"Sam!" she yells. "I brought her!" She drags me into his bathroom where he is currently hanging up a gorgeous black dress. It was breathtaking. It was lace from the breasts to the shoulder and down the arms. The rests was an ocean of black ripples. It was the most beautiful dress I has ever seen.

                                                                             her dress

                                                                             her dress

Sam's voice pulls me out my thoughts. 

"Alright. This dress was perfectly designed for you, you will be wearing your leather pants and knife sheaths under this. They will be undetectable from any veiw. the back is closed off to make sure your scars don't show and their is a hidden zipper around the waist to detach the skirt if necessary. Everything should be comfortable and there is a black crown to go with your hair. "

 I nod my head in understanding

. "Your job is too find the Black Moon alpha and take him down, He has been a threat to our entire operation and I need him gone. Got it ?"

 I nod my head again.

"As far as anyone is concerned. I am alpha Sam of the blood moon pack. I will give you a real rating based on your speed, strength, agility and beautifulness. but you will be given your overall score at the check in. Please try to act normal. and please don't knock someone out if they look at you wrong. "

"Alright, alright. I promise" I say with a smirk.

"alright well hear is our scores and Alex with help you get dressed." he hands me a paper that reads. Strength: 8. Speed:7. Agility:10. Beauty:9. 

"alright, I got it." I put the paper in my pocket and start walking out the door

"Oh and Ace" I turn to face him. "They are going to ask your some pretty personal questions. Please answer honestly, unless it relates directly to your old pack."

"yes sir" I mock salute him.  I  chuckle to myself as I walk out of the room. I turn to see Alex standing in the doorway.

"Come on. Let's go get you ready, we only have 3 hours." she leads me out to her room and closes the doors.

_________________________________________________

HEY Babes. So sorry about this. So yeah. Iv'e been caught up in a bunch of life shit so you know how that is. Starting school in a few days and I swear im gonna cry. I really hate school. Remember to vote and comment. oh and sorry about the short chapter. I just needed to get one up.