《I came here the other day and I assure you it's really quiet》 one of them said

When I could finally see their faces I recognized them. They were the 8 popular boys that girls drooled over. They stopped when they noticed they weren't alone.

I looked at them with a blank expression, and they looked at me surprised. Then they looked at each other, silently asking one another if they should go away or stay.

《You can sit here too》 I said 《I'm not gonna kill you》

They looked at each other again and then shrugged, finally sitting down, far from me. I took out a textbook to revise a subject, but then I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked up and noticed that one of the boys was looking at me. As soon as he saw that I noticed him, he turned away and acted as if he was doing something else. I was sure that I knew all of their names, it was impossible not to, so I looked at his back for a couple of seconds, trying to remember his. He quickly glanced at me on more time, and I finally remembered. His name was San.

Why was he looking at me like that? Did I have something on my face? Did I look weird?

I tried to not think about him occasionally glancing at me, but it was really distracting, so at some point I took my things and left the place. I could still feel his gaze on me while I was walking away.

After that moment, every time I walked past them or saw them from afar, I noticed that San was always looking at me, and it was starting to get on my nerves. His stare was just blank and I really couldn't understand what his thought were.

I was taking my books from my locker, when someone walked to me and stopped next to me. I glanced up and widened my eyes, surprised. No one ever approached me in any way, and seeing who it actually was, was even more surprising.

《Hey》 said San

《Hi》 I replied, hesitant

《You're Y/N, right?》

《How do you know my name?》

《I asked around》 he admitted, a little embarrassed

《It's never good to hear of a person from someone else》 I replied

I knew well what the other students here thought of me. I heard a lot of them calling me a stone cold bitch. San was taken back by my attitude.

《I only asked for your name, nothing more》 he replied

《Okay》 I said, shrugging

I took my book and started walking away.

《Wait, where are you going?》 he asked

《Home》 I said, like it was obvious

《I wasn't done talking》

《Oh, sorry》 I said 《Go on》

He glared at me, and then continued.

《I wanted to know if you wanted to meet for a coffee》 he said, confidence and pride evident in his voice

《Are you asking me out?》 I asked

《Yes》 he replied, not understanding why I was still asking questions instead of agreeing to going out with him

《Why?》

《Because I want to know you》

《Why would you want to know me?》

《Why are you asking so many questions?》 he asked, annoyed

《In case you haven't noticed, I don't talk to anyone here》 I replied 《I don't have time and I don't want to make friends, so no, I'm sorry but I won't go out for coffee with you》