.1.

AUTHOR P.O.V
"I don't got time for this prick, Young-Jae finish him off," Jeongguk uttered as he handed the knife to his right-hand man. "And make him talk, there is more than him." He finished off and left the basement. Jeongguk had a small towel in his hand and started wiping the blood of his rough mitts.

"His blood on my hands, disgusting." He said and walked up the big flight of stairs. When he passed people they hurried and bow before quickly walking to where they need to be. He proceeded to walk to his office until he was stopped by his assistant. " Sir, He is waiting in your office."

"Why'd you stop by Junsu," Jeongguk said in his usual cold voice. This man in front of Jeon has his fun coming here every fucking week. "You know why I'm here," Junsu uttered with a smirk. "Are you really gonna fucking test my limits, cause I won't hesitate to put a fucking bullet in your skull." The mafia leader retorted and Junsu chuckled. "My dear friend, you killed my men. FIVE of them." He spat at the mafia leader and it was Jeongguk's turn to let a dry laugh escape his mouth.

"It doesn't fucking matter if it's your men once they entered my business!" Said the younger with confidence as he stood up. "You know, each time you come here the more I want to grab my gun and blow your brains all over this damn wall." Jeongguk finished off and look him in the eyes. "You do that and my men will kill you." He said and The leader pulled out his gun and pointed it at him. "You really thought Your men would even touch me, Impossible," Jeongguk stated and pulled the trigger.

"Get this dick bag out of my office now," He demanded and slammed the phone down. Jeongguk walked down the flight of stairs pulling his phone out that held information of men he wanted to get rid of. He was stopped when one of his men gave him a file. "It just came in." He said and walked with Jeongguk to a conference room. He walked inside and saw Young-Jae leaning against the wall with a coffee mug in his hand.

" Kang Dong-il," Jeon mumbled to himself and smirked. "He looks like he could be fucking 50," He said and got up. "Well, let's not waste time," Jeongguk said and walked out the room with young-Jae. Jeongguk got his gun ready as young-Jae got his phone out. "We found him in the underground." He said and Jeongguk looked at him. "What a fucking dumbass," He said and heard Jae chuckle.

"He will regret coming here in the first place." Jeongguk said and let his head fall back on the headrest of the seat. He had his eyes close and was just thinking. Jeon rolled the windows down, feeling the cool air hit his clear smooth skin. The more they drive the more it got down to nothing.

While they got closer and closer to their destination, Jeongguk pulled his gun out and cocked it to see how many bullets he had left in it. He sat it down on his muscular leg and opened the middle console to the vehicle and pulled a pack of bullets out. After restocking them he put the gun in his waistband and saw their destination come in view.

Jeongguk got out of the car and saw him standing there with two of Jeon's men on the floor. They looked beat down and exhausted. Jeongguk silently walked towards the scene, pulling out his costumed black gun from his waist band. He was being as quiet as possible, getting closer to the group of three.

The man seemed to be about 5'9 with some weight held at his stomach. He had some grey hairs and looked to be leaning more on his right. "His left leg looks hurt." Jeongguk told Young-jae as they watched from afar. "Yeah, easy target." Jae retorted and crouched down. "Let's go." Jeongguk said and walked out while pointing his gun at the older man. "To late Kang." Jeongguk said and slowly walled towards the man. The older quickly turned around, surprised to see them there.

"How did you know I was here?" He asked and looked at the two armed men. "We're not stupid." Young- Jae said and kept his gun pointed. "You see, this belongs to me so I know when some fuck decides to come in and mess things up." Jeongguk muttered and put his gun back in his waist band, knowing jae had an aim on Kang. The man didn't know what to do so the first thing that came to mind was to shoot, and so he did.

Kang shot one of the guys and ran back to his car where he thought he would be safe and free to go. Jeongguk pulled his gun out and chased after the man, seeing him just ahead. He stopped and aimed his gun seeing it hit Kang right in the back. His scream filled the air as Jeongguk walked up to him. "Things could have went a lot easier." He said and put his foot on the man's neck.

"Go ahead, kill me and my men will find you." He threaten and glared at Jeongguk. "Hmm what a pity, I thought you would have put up a fight but guess not." He said and cocked his gun and shot the man dead in the head.

Jeongguk removed his foot and walked back to see that jae was wrapping a towel around the injured man's arm. "How did you get down here before us?"

Jeongguk asked and wiped the red substance off his face. "Daniel said you were down here already and said that you told me and Lee to come now." He said and winced when alcohol was poured on his wound. "Sorry." Jae said and grabbed a wrap. "That fucker is gonna get fucked up if he doesn't stop acting like the boss." Jeongguk said and walked to the passenger side.

He was about to get in but stopped when a noise hit his ear. It sounded like quiet steps. The mafia leader pulled his gun and walked over, making what ever it was go quiet. He turned the corner and saw a boy sitting there with his phone in his hands. "Who the hell are you?" He questioned and walked to the boy, grabbing him and snatching his phone. "N-No one." The boy said and tried to get out of Jeongguks grip.

"Do you work for the fucker Kang?" He asked and pushed his gun against the boys head. "No I d-don't know who Kang is." He said and closed his eyes. "Yeah right." Jeongguk said and slammed his gun hard on the boys head making him go unconscious.

He walked to the car and opened the trunk, putting the boy in there. "Who's that?" Jae asked when Jeongguk got in the car. "Not sure but I think he may work for Kang or someone." He told and sighed, feeling accomplish with the work he did today.

A/N

Vote... I'm redoing the book because I don't like how it was written before. Merry christmas!! 🎄🎄