|Thirty eight|

Christel.

I woke up with sore eyes and body. I stretch wondering why I am feeling so sad. Suddenly the memories of yesterday floods through my mind.

The Moon goddess, Damon, tears starts to form in my eyes again. How am I supposed to deal with all this complications.

You know I was kind of hoping that I will end up happy after I find my mate. Now I'm not sure about that anymore.

He is the alpha King and he will do anything to protect his pack and that could lead to horrible outcomes. It usually does.

I head to the bathroom, looking at my horrifying reflection. My hair is so messy and my eyes are abit red,in all I look horrible. Believe me I do.

I take a hot shower trying to block off what the moon goddess told me is gonna happen. But I still have to warn Damon too.

Even though he yelled at me,I know he did it because he was worried about me but being yelled at recreates things that I want to remain in the past.

After taking the shower,I dressed up in some clothes I found which I made sure they were clean before putting them on. I wouldn't want to use someone's dirty sweat pants. That's just gross.

I head downstairs praying no one notices me ,I want to eat and just go back and sleep. This whole situation is so stressful.

I still need to inform Damon so he can inform the rest of the packs since we have no clue if Elgon is gonna attack soon. Staying away from him ,is killing me and Snow keeps whining but I just don't want to see him just yet.

This situation is complicated. I head to the kitchen and for the first time luck is on my side and no one is there. I grab breakfast and some snacks racing to the guest room because I'm not coming out for a while.

I rush in eating my breakfast and sitting on my bed watching tv. I sit for a while watching cartoons trying to cheer myself up.

Suddenly I hear a knock at my door.

" Hey Christel it's Maddie." She says. At least I'm feeling a lot better.

I walk and open the door for her. She has a worried look in her face. I smile slightly at her ushering her in.

" Are you okay Christel?" She asks cautiously.

I nod before sitting on the bed once again.

" I know you are not okay, please talk to me." She says practically begging me to. I sigh loudly.

" I don't know Maddie, I'm just so confused." I say honestly.

I really don't know how to handle this situation. I know it involves the entire werewolf community but being the only one left of the
elementals feels like this is my own responsibility.

" What do you mean confused,what happened?" She asks as her eyebrows furrowed.

" I'm still trying to believe it too,but the moon goddess told me that Elgon North is going to attack the were wolves soon, hell he may attack today, tommorow but it's soon, really soon." I say and her eyes goes wide

" T-t-the m-m-moon g-g-goddess?,wait,Elgon North as in Elgon North The Fallen Immortal?" She asks her mouth wide open. I nod and her eyes widen even more.

" T-that w-was true? I thought it was just some crap about werewolf history,wait,the moon goddess,she can show herself to mortals?" She asks still dumbfounded.

" Yes it is all true,I almost did not believe her also." I say.

" Wait? If he is gonna attack any day soon,why didn't you warn Damon or tell anyone this? This is really important,come on." She says as she tries to pull me. I can't face him now.