|Three|

N A T A L I E.

I've actually never considered myself a queen of deception or even thought I'd be good at it. Patience was never my thing and I didn't consider myself ever good at it. Believe me, I suck at lying. But one way or another I actually managed to fool her. The one person I hated.

Believe me that pretending to love and care for someone is a lot harder and even complicated. Hugging them when they cry, patting their back when the only thing you want to do is shove a knife in them instead. Every time they come to you for advice, you actually try your hardest not to strangle them. When they want something from you, you offer them politely while telling them it's not a big deal when it actually is. It's draining and annoying. However, it's so worth it.

Christel. My adopted sister. The sister I've tried so hard not to strangle from the time she came to my own home. The girl I've learnt to lie to and get good at it. The girl I hate so much. I didn't think I'd pull it off. From the time she was adopted, I actually hated her. I don't know but she had an aura around her that pissed me off easily. She was overly kind and a push over. I guess that's what started my hate for her. However when I learnt it, I detested her. Believe me when I said, I detested her.

I don't know how but my mom helped me out. It was so hard not to join in when my mother hit her. She came to me and cried on my chest and I hugged her, offering my 'sisterly support' which honestly she didn't deserve.

I don't regret what I did though because somehow it was inevitable. I would do it over and over again. She's been a pain in my ass and I was so glad to get rid of her.

As I got closer to our house, I sensed her before I could even see her. The door slams open and my wide eyed mother stares up at me, a smile forming on her lips as she scanned me with her eyes looking for any injuries, I assume.

"Sweetie!" She cries pulling me in for a hug and I stand there very uncomfortable, not returning the hug.

"Mother." I offer, before moving her arms wrapped around my back.

"Are you okay, baby?" She inquired, concern marring her features as she gives me another once over.

"I'm okay, mother." Is my reply as I walked past her towards the stairs that led me away from her.

"Have you done it, sweetie." She asks almost anxiously and I let out a deep sigh.

"I did, mother. Don't worry about it." I exclaim throwing my hands up in frustration. I know what the hell I'm doing and I absolutely loathe it when someone tries to question me.

"I hope no one saw you. I don't want to end up in trouble. As much as I hate her, I wouldn't want that the king or alpha finding out what happened." My mom points out and I let out a huff.

"I know Mom and I was discreet about it. No one knows. We've been going to those woods for the past years. I'll just tell the alpha that she ran away because she could not stand pack life. You know he doesn't like her too. It'd be easy to fool him." I convince her and she lets out a sigh. Rollin my eyes, I keep walking up the stairs.

"You do know he's coming in some few hours, right?" My mom's voice makes me halt. A small smirk stretches on my lips as my mind goes back to him. I can't wait to see him.

"I know, mother so I better start packing. I don't want to make him wait for me." I reply walking the last few steps and heading to my room, passing Christel's. I can't believe I've actually gotten rid of her.

"I wish you finally die, Christel." I mutter as I stripped down my muddy clothes. Letting a sigh slip, I head towards the bathroom and took a much needed shower.

Soon, he will come and take me to his pack and honestly, I can't wait for it. Wrapping the white towel on my body, I quickly pull on my blue PJs and getting in bed. At the corner of my eye, I stare at the photograph of Christel and I smiling brightly. Anyone could easily tell I was uncomfortable in it while Christel, had one huge genuine one. Ugh disgusting.

Grabbing the photo, I slam it into the wall and it shatters into pieces. I collect the glass and dump them on the trash bag before heading to my closet and packing my bags.

One hour later, I'm done and I head to bed, feeling really exhausted. She is finally out of my life and for once, I'm happy.

He's coming tomorrow and I can't wait to see him and for him to identify me as his mate.

******

Rewritten and edited.

Please. Vote. Comment. Share. ❤️😘