Quad attempt # 2 Ch 7

I woke up feeling much better! Maybe today could even be okay! I walked downstairs wearing my hottest outfit when I spotted may. She was reading a book and eating a slice of toast with red jam. 

"Hi!" She smiled sweetly at me.

"Come get some breakfast!" She pushed me into the small kitchen to get some bran cereal. Not my favorite type. She happily explained to me how the day was going to unfold. 

"First we are going to try quading again then we will take a small break. And After if there is still time you can learn how to at least pet the horses!"  Wow! I thought. another whole day without my eyeliner and blush!  I was inturupted in the middle of my thought by May who rushed me upstairs to go get changed into the ghastly outfit and head outside. 

As soon as we stepped out the door my gaze landed on Adam who was brushing the horses mains. I jutted my hip out ans pretended to be looking at my nails as I casually walked over to him. When he saw me he quickly picked up the brush and walked away!

I looked at May for a answer. She simply shrugged her shoulders. But I could tell she knew she had that look on her face.

I slowley walked up to the quad it looked like a giant yellow wasp. They could at least paint it a different colour! Yellow was last years colour. I despratly looked around for a way to get out of this but I saw no other way then riding the quad. I put one foot over the other and found myself sitting on the quad. 

" Oh hurry up!" May growled and started up the quad. I pushed it into gear and I zoomed through the canola fields.

" I Am doing it!" I screamed out loud. I jerked the quad to a stop  before I realized what I just did. May came sprinting up to me panting.

"You just ruined our crop!' 

"I-I" I stammerd. 

"Please just go to the house!" May relplyed her head in her hands.

" Oh shit."  I thought in in head. I walked back to the house sadly. I had finally accomplished something on this crappy farm but it was over thrown by me speeding through the canola fields! I mean I did feel really bad and had tried to apologize but May would not let me finish!!! I sighed in frustration. I sauntered in to my bedroom and slumped into bed. A afternoon nap did not sound so bad.