~Chapter 6: Sarah Solution~

Warning, Mature language in this chapter. (Such as cuss words. No lemons. Sorry to disappoint.)

*Bell's POV*

I was sitting in the storage room and looking through some boxes. I was in my human form while looking for something I wanted to eat. I groaned and slammed my head on the edge of the box I just got done looking through.

'Why can't I find anything to eat...? Wait...do animatronics even eat...?' I thought before sitting back. 'I must be so used to eating that my mind makes me try to get food a lot...' I sighed and walked across the room and sat down, crossing my legs and arms, with a huff.

I decided to head out of the storage room to roam a bit. I saw Balloon Boy was playing with Mangle and Marionette while everyone else was talking with each other. I didn't see Foxy though, which I thought was a bit strange.

I headed to the spare parts room and went inside. I checked around and found Foxy standing towards the wall. I tilted my head slightly in confusion, before smiling and since I was in human form. I jumped up and hugged him from behind.

"What are you looking at?" I asked, curiously and I barely caught a glimpse that it was a picture before he looked at me and sighing.

"It's not business you should be meddling with, lass." I blinked in confusion. He always referred 'you' as 'ye' since he spoke in pirate talk. Well, except the whole typical 'I'll-steal-ye're-treasure' talk.

I raised a brow before letting him go and backed up. "It doesn't seem like you're acting like yourself." I stated and he scoffed.

"I'm always myself, lass."

"Then where's your pirate talk from before?" I said, smugly while smirking. I then gave a serious expression. "What's wrong, Foxy?" He glanced at me for a moment before opening a drawer and sloping a paper he held inside and closed it again.

"As I mentioned, not yer business." I blinked before I decided to dismiss it for now. He turned and left the room, making me frown a bit in concern. I looked at the drawer before sighing. I smiled slightly and turned around, leaving. There was no point in getting Foxy mad at me for snooping where I shouldn't be.

I got out of the room and I heard a roar, which scared me. I fell to the ground and saw Bonnie who laughed. I scoffed before using my leg and sliding it to where he tripped. I then started laughing at the fact he was easy to trip like that. He laughed along with me after a bit.

After a while, I was sitting at the edge of the stage and everyone seemed to be having fun. Except now Toy Bonnie didn't seem to be out here. I heard animatronic footsteps behind me and I looked to see Toy Bonnie.

"Pathetic, huh?" I looked at her as she had a disgusted look, looking at the old animatronic's.

"They're not bad after you get to know them, Bonbon." I said, looking at them. "Honestly, it's kinda-"

" 'Nice to see them getting along?' Yeah, right. I lost interest in them a long time ago." I looked at her.

"Lost interest?" I asked, looking at her.

"There's no reason to tell you." I heard the restaurant doors open and the old animatronics, Mangle and I hid behind the backstage curtain whole the the Toy animatronics were in position on the stage. I sat on top of a stack of crates and everyone else was on the ground. Well, ceiling for Mangle.

"Dude, why are we in here?" I heard a voice say and I opened the curtain slightly where I was.

"Shut up, Duke. Sarah wants us to find that wolf animatronic to make updates."