"This is still your card right? Nothing changed" 

"Yes..." Glynda said, focusing deeply on the card.

"Now don't move alright!" when my sister said that, she placed the card between her index and middle finger. She then pressed the palm of her hand, which held the card, on Glynda's forehead. Seeing this, I now realize what trick this is...

"I want you to focus on that card, keep thinking about it" as she was saying that, I moved my hand away from Glynda's peripheral and grabbed the card on my sister's fingers and flipped it, showing it to her.

The moment my sister saw what I did, she continued her stalling rant "In fact you're just focusing on it so much, it's almost like you can feel the card. You're almost putting it in your mind!"

I kept the card in my pocket while Jame's cheeks were twitching and tense, trying his best not to laugh. This prompted me to do the same.

"And just like that" my sister retracted her hand from Glynda's head, revealing the empty hand "It's in your head!"

"Wha!-" Shocked all over again, Glynda grabbed her head, as if looking for the missing card "Where'd it-"

"It's in your mind" Gail said "Now let's get that Queen of Hearts back" hearing the rehearsed cue, I placed it back on the deck faced up, opposite to the rest.

"How'd you know that!?"

And just like that, after some big speech about the power of the mind, my sister spread the deck and revealed the face up Queen of Hearts.

"WHAT!? How did-" Glynda grasped her head as we all covered our mouths, trying our best not to laugh.

"Hey, what're you four doing?" we suddenly hear.

"Oh hey Summer" I waved as team STRQ went in the library.

"Just magic and stuff" Gail said as she shuffled the deck.

"Oh cool" Taiyang said as he took one of the open chairs and moved to sit beside James.

"Pft, let's see that magic" Qrow followed, sitting beside Taiyang.

Glynda looked up towards Gail and said "Do it again..."

"Huh?" Gail asked, nervous.

"Again" Glynda said as Raven sat beside me and Summer beside Glynda "Do it on Raven"

"The magic trick?" Gail asked again, just to make sure.

"Of course!"

"W-well, she might not be into it..."

"No I'm fine with it. Go ahead" Raven said, fixing her dark hair.

"F-Fine..." my twin said as she looked at me, wondering if we should continue to which I could simply nod as faintly as I could.

And Gail repeated everything up to the part where her palm was on Raven's forehead and I did my part. I quickly snatched the card, showed it to my twin and put it on the deck underneath the table, and I could hear Glynda's teeth gritting against each other.

"And just like that the card is back in my hand BYE!!" Gail said as she ended the trick as quick as she could.

The moment she revealed it, we both bolted away from the library. While leaving the rest with their hands on their faces except for Raven and Glynda.

Raven was just staring at the ace of hearts, the card she picked, with indifference while Glynda quickly followed us out of the library with equal speed thanks to her semblance. The moment we got out...

"YOU TRICKED ME!!" she screamed at us.

"It's a MAGIC TRICK!! OF COURSE WE DID!" I screamed back.

"I WAS LIKE A FOOL!!" she suddenly reached out with her hand and I felt something pull on my shirt. I looked back and realize that I got in range of Glynda's telekinesis.

"A little help sis!" I begged only to get a sad reply as she ran through the corridor.

"Dude you're on your own!"

"Don't worry" she said as she raised me up on the air "She's next"

As futile as it was, I still tried running but to no escape...

Qrow POV

My sister was just browsing on the internet with her scroll until all of a sudden, she dropped it down and looked at all of us, minding our own business.

"Guys..." she called to which we looked back at her, curious "How'd she do that trick?"

Summer and Taiyang bit their lips and looked away while I gave her a simple reply.

"Sorry sis, magician's code and all"