trust

The shoot for the album cover was today in three hours. While Noodle was upstairs getting ready and probably playokg video games, and Russel out at the store getting cereal and things for lunch after the shoot, 2D was busying himself with fighting with a lighter. He didn't even have anything to light. You came to the conclusion that he was just trying for the hell of it, just as bored as you. Hey, you had an unlit cigarette in your mouth though, so you had an excuse to talk to him other than being rude to him.

When you slunk over and asked for a light, 2D looked up at you in surprise, as if the absence of you calling him a name or yelling at him was the equivalent of somebody acting like a chicken in the middle of the road. He blinked, "I can't do i'" he said, showing you that he couldn't quite flick the lighter on with that little metal peice over the wheel. While you were busy not paying attention to a word he was saying, you stared at him, looking him over and thinking from an outside standpoint. He needed something more for the album cover. You made a quick move of leaning down quite close to his neck, purposefully making him jump in surprise and brace his hands against your shoulders, pressing hismelf back into the sofa and not seeing you reach for a cane from the umbrella holder while you asked if he trust you. "Yeah, why-?" He asked nervously, a quiver in his voice. Now you had two options, you could move back and leave him all embarrassed and confused, hit him with the cane, or bite him as he clearly expected.