cape

You groggily wandered out from your room and downstairs to get a drink after sleeping since noon, checking your clock on the floor and finding it was only about midnight. At least you didn't wake up at two or three AM like you expected. You grumbled, trudging into the kitchen and grabbing yourself a bottle of whiskey. You'd subconsciously noticed 2D's room was left with the door wide open, he never did that, actually he specifically made sure he locked the door every time he retreated in there.

You decided to look around, just incase he'd gotten himself stuck somehwere or some bullshit like that, you never knew with 2D. One time he got trapped in the dryer trying to get a sock, you'd found him with one of his legs and both is arms trapped inside with his body in the dryer, his other leg hanging out with his head and upside down, making it impossible for him to hoist himself out all by himself. You looked around a bit before turning to the livingroom, which you elft for last since nothing really constricting was there besides maybe if he tried getting something out from under the sofa or chairs. You paused as you instead found your cape on the sofa, a plume of blue hair puffing out from under the high collar. You pulled it back carefully to find 2D sleeping peacefully (for once), hugging your cape tightly around him like a blanket and nestling under the collar. You sighed, he had to stop getting so little sleep he passed out everywhere in the house. One of these days someone is gonna sit on him of trip over him.