blackout

Surprisingly you weren't the one that got shitfaced drunk last night. 2D was actually the one drowning himself in booze for whatever reason or another, when you actually tuned in to his ramblings that night you had caught something about how he couldn't trust anybody to get with him because everyone seemed to just want his money. Not thatvthey realized you kept most of it yourself and he had as much money as a regular working guy would have. He mentioned that too, how he could always tell they were so disappointed. Then his rambles just turned into blubbering and soon enough he was hammered and crying face-down into your thigh while laying on the sofa and you were too beat from a little run-in at the bar the day before. Long story short you fucked him. Y'know, like any.. "friend" would do. Going off his argument, you were the most trustworthy person around, so why the hell not, he didn't push you away.

Today was awful though. Realizing he wasn't just another bird and you couldn't just drive him to the subway and he'd be gone as quite a shocking fact you had to face as the singer stumbled into the livingroom, Noodle shooting up to give him her usual good-morning hug she gave everybody and being met with a warning about for "some reason" being sore all over. You thanked Satan you weren't dumb enough to bite him, and the few hickeys he had could just be played off that he had gone out and you supposed some girl got him. It was hell that he didn't know though, his usual adorable ignorance to practically everything now torture as you had to try and act normal around him. Fucking christ, you were stupid.