Part 11

Hey people someonebored here! I wanted to give this chapter entirely to Sasusaku because I love you guys so much! Teehee! And I'd like to dedicate this chappy to purpleluna since she suggested the main scene and all which got me all hyperventilating about the outcome. Thank you once again! So, as I was saying, after all the action form the previous chappy, I'd like this to be peaceful, lovey dovey and... FANGIRLICIOUS~ okay, not too much though! haha anyways, here I present to you "Part 11 of Past-Distance-Present, a special chapter for Sasusaku feels"!

Hope you enjoy it! someonebored out!

-Sasuke's POV-

Sakura let out a hearty laugh right after I smile at her. 

Hmm... why could that be? 

"Hey, why are you laughing? If I remember it well... so far, I did nothing to make you laugh..."

Her laugh grew louder, it echoed through the forest behind us.

"It's just that, I've never seen you smile like that for a long time... and it brings back a lot of memories you know..." she says when she finally was able to control her breathing.

I let out a silent sigh, which fortunately came unnoticed to her.

As always, she was the only one who could figure me out... 

If I told a lie or if I was telling the truth... she'd be surely the first to know...

If I was acting weird or not... she would know...

If I had a problem or if something was bothering me... she would really know...

It's like...

She knows me better than I know myself... for some reason... I feel really... bittersweet about it...

I wanna be honest here okay?

It's like... 

" Hey Sasuke... you okay?" she says as I snap out of my thoughts while she waves a hand over my face.

"Uh yeah! Ehehe..." I chuckle nervously as I pick up a nearby rock.

I was about to skip it once again, when a hand went about the rock I was holding.

" Teach me?"

I smile. "Sure..."

And so we spend the night having rock skipping lessons....

I never really wanna admit this but...

This... this time with Sakura really... is something I will never forget and always treasure.

It's like, both of us were able to set aside the whole world and just enkoy the moment we both are having now.

And... for the first timein what seems like ages... I could say...

I was happy. Truly happy...

So, here I was watching her form under the moonlight...

Her Sakura-colored hair shimmers wistfully...

Her face which was twisted in deep concentration entranced me...

Her pale soft skin... which seems to look like porcelain...

Her...

That was all I could think about at the moment...

Just then, I couldn't resist in it no longer...

I went behind her and took both her hands.

Aligning our bodies, so I could giude her movements...