Bucky barnes: Photoshoot

Frantic knocking on the door of your technical dressing room makes everyone jump, causing the hairstylist to nearly burn you with the curling iron. You quickly open it to see bucky in the verge of what appears a big panic attack.

You turn to ask for some privacy but the hairstylist is already moving to leave. She silently nods to you as she closes the door giving you time to sort out whatever is having bucky in a panic.

Turning to him sitting on the mini sofa in the corner you kneel before him a hand gently placed upon his knee. "Baby breath just breath" you say demonstrating breathing excersises taught to him by Bruce. It takes a few seconds but eventually his breathing slows but he still appears to be freaking out, about what you have yet to find out.

"My arm they want to pho...photo" he says his breath picking up once again, as though mearly saying it is enough to set him off again.

You shush him moving to stand between his legs holding his head to your chest. "Baby how about i talk to the photographer change the pose, make sure your arms not in it if that's what you want?" You heart breaks when he looks up and gives a small nod. Placing a quick kiss to his lips you go to discuss the change with the photographer.

Luckily she was totally understanding and completely willing to photograph yall, in a pose where his arms not in it. Upon profusely thanking her you rush to tell bucky the good news. You arrive finding him in the same position as when you left.

You tell him your heart swelling at the smile and sigh of releif he releases.

The session didn't take long and the photographer wanted your approval of the photos. Both you and bucky were releived not to see his arm.

Cause while you may love and adore his arm, hes not there quite yet. But its ok your willing to wait.