mornings

"Have you ever sat in a dark room and just cried because you want cuddles"

Mina asked as the her four gay sons and one lesbian daughter Sat around in sero's room "uh, yes. I'm a sucker for cuddles" the blonde boy said while sitting criss cross applesauce in sero's hanging chair. "Dude. I like cuddles but when your bottom is so soft that all he does is cuddle it's like a routine" thr red head in the group said as kat sat in his lap facing him with his lags wrapped around eijirou's waist. "OW FUCK!" All head snapped to kirishima "oml...oml! OML! Did my baby just cuss!" Mina asked surprised "w-well when a Pomeranian decides to bite you all you can do is yell" sero chuckled from his spot on his window sill letting a white cloud go from his mouth. Jirou was sitting on his desk with a joint between her index and middle fingers while holding her phone in her other hand scrolling though Instagram.

The night continued like that till it was like twelve twenty six when everyone decided to leave to their dorms before Aizawa gets mad at them from being to loud and he end up smelling the strong drug smell coming from the 3 floor of the boys side.

It was now 2:37 and sero was wide awake. Usually when he gets high he just drifts off to a blissful sleep not thinking of a damn thing. But it was different this morning. All he could hear was crys for help. The crys sounded so familiar to him. It was on the tip of his tongue but it was still just a bit too far to grasp. That was until he heard a choked sob coming from behind his door. "S-s-s....sero......" the person stop talking as they gasped for air like they're lungs were rapidly closing in on themselves. "C-can...can....c-can" the person stumbled on their words like they were lost child asking for help. It made sero's heart just shatter into a million pieces on the floor like a mirror after an argument.

The raven hair boy got up from his stop on his bed and swiftly made his way to the door that kept a thin line between him and the person begging for help, for a savior, for someone fo save them out of their ocean of pain and despair. He laid his cold long hand on the metal doorknob before ever so slightly turning the knob till a 'click' was heard. The person's sobs had quieted down after hearing the satisfying and life saving click.

Pushing the door hanta sees a mop of yellow hair standing in front of his door. Tear stained cheeks. Red puffy, fragile eyes just screaming at him. The boy wasn't even fully dressed. He probably wasn't aware that he was in a white button up shirt with just his tight boxers under. Sero eyes were wide and glued on the boy in front of him till he swiftly pulled him inside closing the door behind him

"I....I-im so-so s-sor-sorry for" the yellow hair boy broke out into another sobbing fit coughing in the process. Sero hade a livid but caring face. He was pissed at whoever hurt this boy so bad that he was coughing and begging for air. The pich black hair boy pulled the other into a firm and caring embrace letting him know it was ok.

Kaminari's face laid stiff on sero's chest with wide eyes feeling as if he hasn't felt this much affection in a long time. Even if he was with shinso, shinso's hugs never felt like his best friends, his kisses never shared the Same warmth that sero's did when they were high and alone talking that lead to a make out. Shinso's cuddles never felt playful and joyful like the world had gotten better like sero's did. Shinso just never felt as good at sero.

Kaminari froze remembering the scene he just witnessed not to long ago

~○°○~

The bakusquad had just left sero's room. The talk of cuddles made kaminari wanna visit his boyfriend. All though he usually spent most of his time in the 1B dorms, kami didn't think anything of it so he happily walked over there with a little hop is his step. Making it seem as if he was skipping his way there. When he walked into the 1B doolms we has greeted by the girls in that class "Hey ka-" the orange hair girled stoped. She stared with wide eyed at the blonde. Be cocked his head to the side. "Hey. What's up?" The other girl knew exactly why she stop, but none of the said anything. So he continued his journey up to the 4 floor where he usually stayed at. He walked towards the elevator but decided not to us either because it was slow, he didn't have time for that slow ass shit when he literally craved cuddles so he took the stairs, he repeatedly took the stairs to a fate he didn't want but needed. It was a stupid decision.

The blonde made it to the first floor. He opend the stairway door to the forth floor opening the door and made his way down the long hallway. The further he went. The closer he got go shinso's room. And the more audible noise were heard. "Ah~ AHH!" kaminari knew that noise but from where. His mind what to the bakusquad when kiri was dared to make kat moan. But he didn't know who's voice that says. 

Kaminari was right in front of shinso's door. And he wanted to vomit.

It was monoma

He was moaning

With shinso's name coming out of his mouth

Soon everything clicked. That's why the girls were like that.

He opend the door quietly enough that they wouldn't notice. Not like they could

He looked in

It was a regretful decision

Monoma was pinned to the bed as shinso's was spamming into the poor boy. I made denki's stomach to somersaults. And not joyful ones at that.

His face had tears streaming down and he didn't even notice because he was so pissed off. Every and I mean everything clicked. Shinso touch and distance. The way he talked. He didn't even bother to text kami good night or send it back. His eyes were filled with rage and hurt. His eyes looked down and landed on an outlet. He stretched his hand out pointing his fingers at it zapping the living shit out of it.  Then spamming the door running down the stairs.

He saw the girl. Just the out line of their fingers though. It was too dark to actually see them.

~○°○~

Kaminari returned the embrace but tighter while balling his eyes out choking on air. begging for someone to save him from his memoirs. 

Sero rubbed small circles on his back whispers sweet nothings isn't he's ear

Sero picked the boy up pulling him to his bed. Sero was laying on his back cradling the blonde on top of him. They both drifted to a sleep that nether of them though they'd get.

~°morning°~

Kaminari woke up to the sun waking him in the face, annoying the shit out of him so he swung his arm around trying to get the annoying light out of his eyes, accidentally hitting something under him "Ow! The hell" the firm voice was heard. A firm but gentle voice. A voice that kaminari wanted to anyways wake up to. It was his new favorite thing to hear.

"Pichu, if I'm going to start waking up to a slap in the face you're going to sleep in the hanging chair"

"Shut up jackass"

Sero chuckled at the boy, but then immediately stopping. "So what made you come to my room crying last night"

Kami looked sero dead in the eyes then sat up. "I.....cant reamember" the blonde said giving a cricked smile tilting his head to the side scratching at the back of his neck

"Lier"

Hanta quickly sat up pulling denki into his lap rolling over causing denki to fall with him "AHHH HANTA!" the blonde yelled in fear.

They landed on hanta fluffy orange carpet and laughter erupted between them both.

This is what I want my mornings to be like

Loving morning with hanta are my

Favorite mornings