Rainy day (smut)

David's POV

"Hnnnnn", I groan out. "I can't believe it's raining outside! We have to be indoors all day!", I complain to Daniel, who was listening halfheartedly.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, what a bummer."

"Danny, you know I love the outdoors-", I start saying before Daniel interrupts me quickly.

"-yes, babe, I know you love the outdoors. It's okay, Mother Nature needs rainy days", he says with a soft smile. I silently nod, agreeing with my boyfriend's statement.

"In fact, this is great news because I can spend even more time with you~", he adds seductively. The way that Daniel said this made my insides feel like jelly and my knees want to shake, just like previous times. We have done it before, but it's been a while. I really hoped that I wasn't out of practice or not satisfying enough for him. I then realize that I didn't have time to worry about this too much longer because he made me hard, with a single phrase! This made me even more bashful; despite him being my boyfriend and all. I felt vulnerable and I hoped it didn't show too much.

Daniel's POV

After what I said about spending quality time with David, I saw that his face turned extremely red. It was a big turn on to see him like that, looking like he was helpless prey, oblivious to what he was doing to me. I could've sworn I saw need in those deep, forest green eyes, when something caught my attention. I trailed my eyes from his tomato face to the obvious bulge in his pants. I then felt a wave of dominance rush over me as I saw the full picture of David.

"You need help with that~?", I seductively whisper in his ear as I inch closer to his warm body. I then feel his breath hitch and his body quiver under my touch. This man was driving me crazy.

David's POV

"A-ah~", I moan as Daniel suddenly puts his hands on my lower region, palming me through my clothes. It felt so good, and I needed more of it. "Hnnnn, f-faster, Danny", I say as I bite my lip, hopefully deterring some of my moans so that nobody outside my cabin could hear us.

Daniel then proceeded to palm me more aggressively through my clothes, making me a moaning mess. He moved his hands fast and faster- and then he completely stopped.

Daniel's POV

It was so hot to see my little David panting and moaning underneath me, desperately trying to gain friction from my hand on his crotch by grinding against me. I then decided to tease him as much as I could to hear his moans over and over. To see how far he would go. Would he beg for it? Goddamn, I hoped he did.

"A-ah, Danny, why'd you s-top?", David whined.

"Daddy is teaching you patience. If you want something, you have to beg for it.", I commanded.

Silence shortly followed after I said that. I was starting to feel worried that I took it too far until I heard his response.

"Anything, please, please just make me yours, daddy~", David slurred. Damn, he really wanted this- and I wasn't going to deny him pleasure in any way.

"Ooh, you have no idea how hot you are right now. You're mine, and mine only, you understand?", I state whilst starting to palm him again with one hand while the other is undressing his top half.