Chapter 10

Previously...

"Colby you don't have to ever worry about losing me because I'm not going anywhere, I love you always and forever." After that we both cuddled up to each other and went to bed.

_________________________

Lakelyn's POV

*Wednesday pizza night*

   It is currently 4 in the evening. I'm on my way home from home. Tonight is pizza night and for the past few weeks I haven't felt good. My stomach has been hurting and this morning I threw up. I must be getting the stomach bug or something?

  Wait, When was the last time I had my period? I checked the calendar and I should've had it 2 weeks ago. I'm too young to have a kid right now. On my way home I passed a CVS, so I stopped and got a pregnancy test. Colby is with Brennen filming a video so he won't be home till 10. When pizza night starts.

Once I get home I got straight to the bathroom and take the test. I set a timer for 2 minutes. The timer went off and I started panicking. I looked at the test and it said...

POSITIVE.

Omg. I started crying happy that I'm having a baby but scared of what Colby is gonna say. I texted the group hat with all the girls (Kat, Devyn, Tara, and Xepher).

*Text Messages*

Me: hey guys I need to talk with you all before pizza night. Can you come to mine and Colby's place?

Kat: yeah, I'm at Sam's so I'll be there rn

Tara: and I'm at Jake's so I'll come down

Devyn: just got out of my car. Coming up rn

Xepher: and I'm with Devyn so we will be up there in a sec.

Just then I heard the doorbell. It was Kat and tara. I motioned them to sit on the couch to wait for Dev and Xeph. The doorbell rang again and it was Dev and Xeph.

"Ok now that all of you are here I have something to tell you guys but you have to promise to not say anything to anyone" I said walking back to the couch.

They all said ok. "Ok well I haven't felt good, my stomach has been hurting and I threw up this morning" I pause for what I'm about to say. "And I was supposed to have my period 2 weeks ago so I took this" I handed them the pregnancy test.

"And I'm pregnant" they all gasped and looked at me. I started crying again. Ugh my hormones is messing with my emotions. They all hugged me and congratulated me. "Thank you guys for being so supportive. But please don't say anything tonight about I haven't told Colby yet"

They all agreed and we all walked over to Sam's because for some reason that's where we all go for pizza night. Kevin, Mike, and Jake was on the couch playing video games. Then Colby and Brennen walked in. Colby came over to me and gave me a kiss and said "I love you"

"I love you too" I replied walking over to sit on the couch. I wasn't hungry because I still feel nauseous. Colby walked over to me and asked "Are you gonna eat?" "No my stomach hurts right now". Colby then walked over to me and kissed my forehead and rubbed my stomach saying " I hope you feel better soon babe"

"Thanks Colbs". All the girls just looked at me. I then got nauseous and got up and ran to the bathroom throwing up. I heard Colby coming to the bathroom but Kat stopped him. She came in and held my hair back.

After I was done I rinsed my mouth out and said "Thanks for stopping Colby and holding my hair back Kat", "No problem, but when are you planning on telling Colby that you are" she whispered mouthed the word pregnant so nobody could hear.

"I was going to do it tomorrow and I was gonna hide a camera so we could make a video for YouTube. Hopefully he is excited" I said nervously. "He is going to be happy. Yes you guys may be really young but if this is god's plan for you then it's meant to be" Kat said reassuring me.

I gave her a hug and we both walked out of the bathroom. I said bye to everybody because I was tired from work and throwing up twice today. As I was walking out the door Colby said "I'll be there in a minute". I gave him a smile and nodded and walked out the door.

Tomorrow is gonna be a long day.

_________________________

To be continued...