"Sure that's alright! Thank you for coming." She chirped a little bit too cheerfully.

I let out a deep sigh of disappointment and walked out of the shop to meet Ally. She looked at me excitedly but the smile slipped off her face the moment she saw that I didn't buy the dress.

"Where's the dress?"

"I can't afford it," I whispered and bowed my head down in shame.

"Well Cass, I have money so let's go buy that dress of yours."

"No, it's okay." I shook my head.

"No it's not. Besides, Carson gave me $700 and told me to spend it on you." she smirked.

No way.

This guy really never feels to make me fall in love with him more and more every day.

"No shit?" My eyes were so wide from shock.

"It's true he told me that he didn't give it to you because he knows you won't take it." she shrugged nonchalantly.

"Why didn't know this?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"That's because you were asleep dumbass." She giggled pulling my hands towards the shop.

She approached the same sales lady and told her that she's paying for the dress that I got a while ago. I can't even- Carson is so sweet. I don't even know what I did to deserve him- Hell I don't even know if I deserve him. He's just too perfect, too good to be true and I have him. A fucked up person like me has him, there are so much prettier girls out there but he chose me. I'm the luckiest girl indeed.

"Cass, I know he's sweet but please snap out of it for now because we need to buy shoes." she snapped me out of my daze.

I looked at her and stared at each other for a while before the both of us burst out laughing like there's no tomorrow. We both stopped when people around us look like we've grown five heads.

"Next stop,"

"Shoes." We said in unison.

☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎

We were now together with Carson and Ian after we bought our shoes.

"So have you bought your dress?" Carson leaned in to give my forehead a kiss as soon as we saw them.

I looked up at him and smack my lips to his. He wasn't responding at first but then caught on within a second, arms wrapped around my waist. After minutes of kissing he pulled away, forehead resting on mine.

"What was that for?" He whispered huskily.

"You shouldn't have paid for me," I whispered back, my face resting on his chest.

"But I wanted to," he kissed the top of my head.

"But Carson keep on spoiling me and-"

"Stop it. You're worth it so I don't care on how much I spend on you. It's just money, it doesn't last. But you? You're my world and your worth is so much more than that." He gave me a peck on my lips.

God, this guy's going to be the death of me.

"Guys don't forget that we're here." Ally piped in.

I blushed crimson red as I bury my face in Carson's chest. His chest vibrated in laughter which made me slap it playfully.

After that talk we went home. The instance I entered my room, I collapsed on my bed feeling exhausted.

"Tired?" Carson hugged me from behind, his chest pressed against my back.