Patreon

Hey, guys, sorry but this is not an update but instead a message. I wanted to tell you guys that I started a Patreon to help pay for my education, for those that don't know what it is, it's a website that allows people to receive special, exclusive content for a small monthly fee. There are 4 tiers on my special Patreon: Fans O' Mine, Super Fans O' Mine, Ultimate Fans O' Mine, and FAMILY!

Fan O' Mine have access to chapters up to a week earlier than people would on Wattpad and only cost $2 monthly.

Super Fans O' Mine have early access to chapters and access to Patreon only Fan Fictions and original stories only available to a select few and this only cost $4 monthly.

Ultimate Fans O' Mine have early access to chapters, access to Patreon only Fan Fictions and original stories only available to a select few and are able to request personal manips and covers at a cost of $7 monthly.

FAMILY has early access to chapters, access to Patreon only Fan Fictions and original stories only available to a select few and are able to request personal manips and are able to request personal one shots and imagines for only $10 monthly.

If any of these sounds good to you, please check out my patreon and thank you guys for helping support my education. The link is on my profile.