Lim Hyunsik

You were at the Student's Activity Center waiting for your best friend to come. He told you that he will be late because their coach called a emergency meeting. You're best friend was the Team Captain of your school's basketball team.

After few minutes, you received a text message from Hyunsik, your bestfriend.

From: Mr. Lim

Hey, you can wait here outside the dome I think this meeting just about to end. See you.

Aish. He really do love seeing me getting me tired! The nerve of that guy!

Even though it is against your will you still walked straight to your school's dome and waited for him there.

And when the meeting is over his teammates started to go home. Where the hell is he?

Then someone behind your back tickled your waist. And that's it! Lim Hyunsik is at your side.

"Hey! You really want to see me tired! Huh?! Don't you know the distance of the Dome from the Student's Activity Center?! You know I hate walking?!" You shouted at him. And he just answered you back with his famous eye smile.

"But you're still here! Hehehe. I knew it you can't resist me.! Hehehe."

"Will you please quit doing that eye smile!" you said to him and punched his chest.

"Woaaah. You know that I can't do that! It is inborn! Hahaha! You like my smile huh?:"

"Tss. CONCEITED JERK!" you said to him and you started giggling deep inside and you felt some butterflies in your stomach.

"Let's go! Auntie might be worried it's getting late."

While you were on your way home some of your schoolmates greeted the both of you.

"Hey! Love Birds! Are you going home already? or you're having your date? "

Then he looked at Hyunsik and said, "Nice catch!"

"Ya! I told you that we're no....."

Then suddenly Hyunsik covered your mouth and said to your schoolmate, "Are we perfect to be a couple?"

He is still covering your mouth to prevent you from talking.

"Of course. I thought you two are dating since fifth grade?" he asked the both of you.

"Oh, yes we are I'm just asking if we are perfect match dude. Ha-Ha-ha."

"oh I see. Okay, I need to go already I need to run some errands. Bye Love Birds!" then he bid his goodbye.

After your schoolmate went off you suddenly bit Hyunsik's hands to get rid of it from covering your hands.

"So, you are the culprit! You're the one who is spreading the news that we're dating!!"

"Wooaaahh. Hold on. Calm yourself down. I only said that because I don't want any other guys comes near you. I don't wanna let that happen. I want to be the one protecting you, the one who makes you happy and I want to be the one and only man who'll be by your side."

"But why?" you asked him. So that's why up until now he is the only guy that is close to me.

"Don't you get it?" He asked with a serious tone while looking at the other side.

"Eh?"

"Aish. I like you. I want that rumor to be real. I want you to be my girl."

After he said those words you were taken aback and surprised because of Hyunsik's sudden confession.

When you came back to your senses you suddenly hugged him and said, "You should've told me at the first place. Lim Hyunsik." then you smiled at him.

"So?" Hyunsik started to ask.

"I love you Lim Hyunsik." you just made the first move that makes Hyunsik laugh and hugged you at the same time.

"Next time, I will be the one who will make the first move okay?" He said and continued to hug you and kissed you at the top of your head.

A/N:

Another one shot updated! Yehet! Ohorat~

Waaah. I can't help in admiring Hyunsik's eye smile. He's so cute! :D

Anyway, I'm so sorry for not updating on time our internet connection got a problem T___T

Hello to all my fellow melodies out there! Don't forget to vote and comment.

Follow me on twitter and instagram @ROVIN_skjnysjil

Let's get along there. Don't worry I do not bite. :)