Seo Eunkwang 2

It's been a year since I met him.  He always makes me feel like i'm extra special at all times.  Before I only had So Young as my friend but when he came in,  my life changed. 

I became more happier than before and I've become an optimistic person because he thought me how to become one. 

I still remember our awkward first meeting at our classroom, we were the first one who came and I heard him singing at the same time rapping and I watched

him without him knowing that i was there.

When he realized that someone was looking at him he suddenly blushed and he covered his face quickly.  I chuckled and said to him that, he already has a nice voice so there is no need for him to sing the rap part of the song. 

With that,  our friendship started. We both play the piano during the vacant period and we made a song together.

Now we are at the cafeteria with So Young with her earphones on listening to the song we made. 

"Daebak. Do you guys really made this? " So Young said. 

I just bob my head and looked at Eunkwang who is now smiling. 

"Yah!  The both of you can do anything when you're together.  Now I'm getting jealous.  " my best friend continued.  "You guys are always together,  how about an extra time for me? " and she acted like a child who is having her tantrums. 

"So Young-ah,  I'm always with you.  We live in the same dorm for your information so stop acting like that. " I blurted out and put my hands on her shoulders and straighly looked at her eyes. 

"Ahh.  I forgot he-he-he. "

I just rolled my eyes and continued eating my meal.

"Hey,  you should eat vegetables. " said Eunkwang and pointing out the carrots and potatoes on my plate. 

"Eating em is not my style you know that. " I said proudly.

I was surprised when he suddenly put the spoon on my mouth with full of carrots and potatoes leaving me no choice to swallow it all. 

"Ya!  " i pouted. "I already said that I don't want 'em. "

"You must eat healthy food young lady." he said sternly and continued eating his meal. 

"Omo.  You two can make a really good couple." So Young out of nowhere said that makes us both blushed.

"Ya~ don't say anything nonsense because Eunkwang oppa is only mine! "

a child's voice suddenly said that make us all stop.  And there was Kyungmi,  Eunkwang's little admirer.  Who was in junior highschool.

"Kyungmi! " we all said in chorus and went up to her and gave her a hug.