Who do you prank with?

These ideas were not mine and came from this book by rosibelle: https://my.w.tt/fJXMj8Jh6Y

Aries: Australia - You and Australia decided to go to a crowded elevator/lift. You then grab a bag with a hole in it and sarcastically said, "Sh*t. The snake's gone loose." You and Australia secretly giggled as people start to panic.

Taurus: America - You and America disguise like grannies and start to break dance in Walmart. People look at you guys in shock like you're gonna break your bones.

Gemini: New Zealand - You guys go to a dog washing place. You put a hot dog with a collar named Chris P. Bacon (Even though he's a hot dog) and a leash attached to it. After you put Chris on the counter, you guys run away.

Cancer: You didn't prank with anyone but you argued with Britain because your doughnut had a "hole" in it.

Leo: Germany - You and Germany pretend to be spies and stare at Spain intently. When Spain looks back at you guys, you two whispered into your shirts. "Subject 472 is spotted. I repeat. 472 is spotted.".

Virgo: Malaysia - You two went next to a stranger while pretending your on call and stared at them the whole time. While saying into your phone "Is the sniper in place?" "Okay, The victim is next to me." "3.....2.......1....". You and Malaysia burst into fits of laughter as the stranger ran away.

Libra: You didn't prank anyone but you questioned China if he calls Chinese food, Chinese food or just food.

Scorpio: You pranked alone. You dressed as a potato and found America eating fries. You ran towards him and yelled, "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MY POOR LITTLE JOEY?!?!?!".

Sagittarius: Japan - You two blast Boku No Hero Academia music at max volume at 4am. Everyone woke up to this and told you guys to stop, but you didn't! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Capricorn: Canada - You put up a missing dog poster but instead, it had a hot dog on it named Chris P. Bacon. Somehow, Gemini decided to tag along.

Aquarius: South Korea - You and South Korea emptied out 2 bottles of mayonnaise but kept the label on it and filled it with vanilla pudding. You two went around in the public eating out of the bottles. North Korea saw what you guys were doing and was disgusted.

Pisces: Russia - You guys went around the kitchen, replacing all the clear drinks with vodka. You kept the clear drinks in a secret compartment in your room.