The lie detector 😏

Kirishima's pov

As we make our way to the classroom because we got a call or announcement from Aizawa saying he had made a new ' lie detector machine' and boy, I can tell, that's it's about. To. Go . Down.

"So as you can see you are attached to these wires and stuff I don't really care, these are to track your blood pressure , heart rate and sweat, making this the most efficient lie detector. The screen displayed next to you has all your names in red, if you are telling the truth, your name will turn green, if your lying, it would turn red, and it would embarrass you, which is the main thing I'm looking forward to." Aizawa explains, then curls up in his caterpillar like sleeping bag and falls asleep, even though he just said he was looking forward to us embarrassing ourselves.
(This is the lay out)

Lets say the others couldn't come ;-;"Who will go first?" Ochako asks"I will

"Who will go first?" Ochako asks
"I will." Jirou replies.
"Umm has anybody gotten drunk."
Denki,sero, Mina and Jirou said yes making there's turn green and everybody else's , apart from kirishima's.
"FUCK!" He yelled.
He slowly raised his hand, shocking everybody.
His name flashed green.
"Next question!"
They decided to let Denki go next.
" hmm had anybody dyed there hair?"he says
Nobody raised there hand.
Kirishima's hand reluctantly raised, catching attention of everyone, and then Sero's hand raised , shocking everyone.
It turns out that nobody was lying.
"OMG what are yall's natural hair colours?" Hagakure asked.
"Mines black.... boring right?" Kirishima laughed lightly at the end, but it was more of an awkward chuckle.
"Oh kiri that's not boring, in fact I wish my hair was black!" Jirou explains.
Kiri shot a smile in her direction, then turning to Sero.
"What's your natural hair colour?"
"Mine was light brown, one day at the age of eight I stole my mother's black hair dye and covered my hair with it, when my mum found out, she wasn't angry just annoyed that I didn't ask, and that's how my hair turned black." He said.
Everybody chuckled, then they moved on.
"Has anybody left the school property late at night?" IIda asked ,eyeing the bakusquad.
The bakusquad raised here hand one by one.
"Why did you do that! Not only did it put you in danger , you disobeyed the rules.
" we only did it because we found out that kiri has never got drunk before and we wanted to see what he was like!" Denki says.

" How did he act then?"  Todoroki asked.
" He literally just sat there crying in the corner."
Everybody laughed , while kirishima's face turned red from embarrassment.
"Hehe let's move on now." Kiri asked quickly.
" Okay" Mina says , wiping a tear away from her eye.
" Umm Is anybody in a relationship ?" She asked. Of course she would ask that.
Bakugo and kirishima raised there hand , along with Kaminari and Sero and Todoroki and Deku
Everybody thought this was the last of everyone , until Momo's and Jirous name went red.
Both of there faces where as red as kirishima's hair.
"O.M.G" , kiri and Mina said at the same time.
" I KNEW IT , MINA PAY UP!"
"Ugh fine" She says, handing him a 20 pound bill.
Everybody laughed.
"Okay I think we all should head to our respective dorms, and NO , sneaking out, especially you five.
The bakusquad chuckled , then everybody left the classroom.
"That could of gone A lot worse"... kirishima thought
" and I mean, a lot worse."

————————————————————————
Thanks for reading this chapter, to be honest I liked the thought of Sero having light brown hair, so I decided to add it in here.
I would appreciate if you add more ideas in the comments so I could include them in a chapter! I'm slowly running out of ideas 😅
Anyway, thanks for reading!
Word count: 647
Ciara signing off!~

I would appreciate if you add more ideas in the comments so I could include them in a chapter! I'm slowly running out of ideas 😅Anyway, thanks for reading!Word count: 647Ciara signing off!~